Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayuloveu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i want to know one thng. In hitlar didi the character called samir for which arjun oditioned is the lead character opposite rati or it is the simple supporting character? Plz tel
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
keya its not clear whether yet if its a parallel lead or cameo but its supposed to be important...but lets not talk about that anymore...too much has already been said about arjun and that role
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
keya..y do u wanna knw nw? evrything is ovr..then y is d "hd" discussion of arjun is still continuing?? jst leave it.. our hero wilb back wid a bang on..as LEAD HERO..i still wish for tht ONLY..
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello All.. Good Morning.. im expecting one more blog update from Arjun next week for Sankranti/Pongal wishes... 😃

im done with HD articles n auditions.. forget it guys..

nikki, Jeevika must have warned Manvi earlier to avoid such issues.. im not on Jeevi's side for her change in behavior..

Maanvi's nature is easy going girl.. im fine with it, no issues.. bt when she is in her sister's Sasural, she shd be moe careful of what she is doing.. already Jeevi's in-laws dont like her, so shd be double careful.. bt still she is behaving like kid making fun at every moment..

mayuloveu thumbnail
i too dont want to discuss hitlar didi article. From that i supposed to know whether arjun is going for lead role or cameo/supporting role. I want to see hm in lead role like mohit. Bas itna janne ki try kar rahi hu us article se. Sory for hurting u all. I dont want to hurt u al
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
bhai i agree she shud be careful..d letter thing to hitler bua is d ONLY thing vich is wrong frm manvis side acc to my pov..
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
1st f all keya..its NOT abt getting hurt..its truly annoying to dig a matter vich ws ovr yday considering d fact tht hw much controversy it creatd.. 2ndly he can be approachd for ny roles..i knw his highest performance wilb lead roles ONLY.. bt some cameos vich hv a gud character scope can also be offrd to him na..so d thing is u CANT FULLY GENERALISE wht roles will arjun play based one or two "roles approached to AB" article.. nywz peace out.. :)
raveenahg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊
Edited by raveenahg - 12 years ago
Hey peeps. Is ***keyword-removed*** int out yet?
They have posted a photo of him and have told to log on to ***keyword-removed***.com but there's no interview there. 😕
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MrsJunBijlani-

Hey peeps. Is ***keyword-removed*** int out yet?

They have posted a photo of him and have told to log on to ***keyword-removed***.com but there's no interview there. 😕

heyyy miss gayabb ðŸ¤—