Brief Update for 29th Mar

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Aditya and others decide to mortgage the mansion and ask for Misha's permission and they go through an emotional conversation and eventually all agree.

Drone is given another chance and meets the financier. He decides to give the loan and is given the documents. Drone goes through the documents and is happy that finally the loan is through. As usual Gayathri emerges from another room after Drone leaves and it is undertood that something is gonna happen.(She was lookin funny with something dangling in her hands😆) She gives another file and says he knows what to do.

The financier comes to the Mansion to get the signatures of Aditya and Misha. Aditya goes through the papers half way and then the financier offers to check some clause again. When everyone is busy, G.K. eyes him and he takes a similar file and exchanges. He takes Aditya's and Misha's Sign and leaves saying that the loan will be sanctioned next morning.

Dweep calls Drone to see the papers and says that the house is in her name now and Drone is shattered. He offers to give anything in return to get the house back and she insists that he marry him. Drone is shocked..

I hope the update is not so bad!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajnabee88 thumbnail

Thanks for the awesum update given.

Thanks👏

AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Thanx for update!

GK is so vamp😡 Dweep is also turn in her charm too. Now it interesting to see that wht will drone do..

I think he will marry Dweep to get back the house.😭 Coz there is no other chance/choice is open for him.

Mean time I m unable to understand that when did Aditya signed the papers.😕 Coz Dweep is saying Drone that "papers pe Mom aur Aditya Uncle ke Sign Hai" How it could be❓

I think Aditya didn't signed the papers which Mr Daga has given to him for signature n he immediately handover the same(Papers) to Misha for sign.

SONYA_K thumbnail
Thanks a lot 4 the update!