Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
amazing post👏

yes i won't watch his show if his girl is in that show. cannot stand that woman for second. i am hurt that we being ViSu fan didn't get what we wanted😭😭😭😭
we craved for their interview, their offscreen masti, their eating noodles from same plate. i missed all that.

all this PDF shit made a mockery of our PKYEK, there was hardly any article about abhiya or ViSu in season 2, i still wish to see ViSu in another show so maybe our desire will be fulfill.
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shrish, You penned down exactly what I wanted to write but did not have the courage to do so.

Let alone any show, I am not interested in watching or viewing any of Vivian's interview, because it will only have about his lady love (whether she is Aishwarya Rai or Angelina joli or Vahbiz doesn't matter) He has every right to speak about his personal life in his personal interview.  But when he is speaking for the show, he can keep his personal matters aside and speak about the show and characters. 
The only option given to us is to stop bashing even when we don't bash, ignore what irritates us, or leave the forum. But don't expect anything from the show.
Earlier I was skeptical only for watching Ekta's shows.  I watched PKYEK from 120th episode or so, but did not know it was Ekta's.  The day I came to know, I was a bit scared about how the story's charm will be maintained.

But now I can even watch Ekta's shows but scared to watch Vivian's show.  I wish I could communicate this to him somehow.  Not that he cares.  But why should he be the only one to shove things on us.  Let him also learn to ignore or leave the forum and just enjoy doing the show.

Coming to Rithvik, I would like to watch PR just to see how he performs even if the story is of Saas Bahu types. Because I like Ritvik not only for his performance but also respect him maintaining silence about his personal life and his regards for his fans.  A good actor knows how to bring the best out of a pathetic scene.
Infact Abhay Raichand is one unique character which Vivian gave us.
The character loved by many people purely for his Attitude, Arrogance,Ambiguity, Adamant nature. 

Last but not the least, I want Vivian and Sukirti to pair up in some other show atleast to make up for the viewers.  They might, if they do not wish their personal conflicts if any to impact their professional lifes.  
They are one of the best loved onscreen jodi afterall.

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

New show of VIVIAN can take a 🤬 I will not put myself through hell again.

Wherever he goes BODYGUARD will follow whether they are in the show together or if Vivian is with another girl their relation will ruin my mood and the atmosphere of that show like it did on here.

Vahbiz might be a nice girl or might be ???????? I don't know or care but i will not see them flaunting themselves on SBS or Interviews promoting whatever they think they are promoting.

I will watch Sukriti though. Her private life hasn't affected anything she has worked on.

Good luck to Vivian and Sukriti but this is as far as it goes for me and VIVI

--faroo-- thumbnail
yes ur right absolutely right  am going to made this topic but u made it ur right vivian ko apni personal life or professinal life ko alag alag rakhna chaiya wo humaisha apni or avahbiz ki love story suna kar humai irritate karta rahta haiun kai articles or sub kuch un kai barai mai jis trha vivah lead role ho in sub cheezo ki wajah sai kafi sarai  logo ka pkyek sai interest khatam ho gaya even mairi ek fiend nai bhi pkyek dikhna chor diya she says yaar mujhai abhay piya achai to lagtai hai par jab abhay (vivian ) ko vahbiz kai sath dikhatai hai to phir mujhai maza nahi ata pkyak diknai mai  vivian ko apni personal life apni professional life sai dor rakhna chaiya or suku kai sath thorai bohat interviews denai chaiyai 
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the shows downfall was not because of vivan's pda...
it was purely based on the cv's script, storyline and illogical bloopers and tracks...and ofcourse star one revamping...this revamping news has come long ago about say 3 months ago...from then on there were rumours that this show would end...also they were making it even more crappy...

moreover if you say abhiya's chemistry was ruined by vivian-vivah pda ever since they went into relationship, then how come abhiya fans are enjoying all their scenes and descibe pages on how visu share an awesome chemistry and their chemistry have sparks even with the loggerheads article?

vivian seems to be sharing good rapport with gurmeet and drashti as we can see in sbs videos...
he was so funny and loving with all the workers on the set...the way he was giving attention to all the camera unit, workers and other little guys on the set shows that he is a very freindly natured lovable guy...
the way he and sukku cutting the cake, it looked like they were sharing normal gesture...they seem to dont have grudges...its just that they dont share so much talk...
he laughs and enjoys with all others much like with gurmeet, dhrashti, priya c, RD, sid, kish, chand, etc...
so i dont think there is anyproblem with this guy...
the problem is with the pkyek storywriters

Edited by abhina_roks - 12 years ago
All the show failure due to their so much personal romance showing to every-one ,and i am sure he will come again with vahbaz --suku is not any fault because vivian does not want to give a single interview with suku so what she is do for nothing

I like suku so much because she is far away her personal life from her professional life
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shrishti don't leave. Our love for each other on the forum is as epic as Abhiya's love for each other and our love for them.
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"Jaayiyae aap kahaan jaayenge, Besharm, (ooopppsss so sorry😳),Yeh nazar laut ke phir aayeegi
Door tak aap ke peeche peeche, mer awaaz ( no, lemme change here) PKYEK forum waasiyon ki awaaz chali aayegi

Sorry Srish, used the besharm only as a joke
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed wid each n every of ur words..Dat's d reason I hate Vabz...!N yeah I'll not watch Vivi's new show maybe bcoz sumthing dis will happen..it also ruined my pkyek n abhiya..!Not 1 thing personally I love Suku too..n Kishwer,priya,Rithvik😳 

P.S.Only like 2 days i'll be here then bye bye forums..Only will come once a month or a year lolz unless I love a show.>!n Will miss ya dear😕
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you are so right..  we loved pkyek &awesome visu chemistry as abhiya but his personal life really effected the show alot of ppl. lost interest in the show becoz of that though they loved abhiya. I m too not interested much  in his next serial though things will be a lot different there . Vivian is a good actor but he's  quite immature offfscreen & surely the lady & the pda will continue. If by any chance she's there too in his  future projects then it will be better to avoid the shows as  we have already had enough here. Vivian needs to  learn balance private& personal life .. he'll learn with time.  we can hope for pkyek 2 to see visu together again