sweet_mita thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Who's the groom?

"Yes, i will get married to karan"-Tisca Chopra

Sarrkkar, which is scheduled to go off air by 21 April, has many twists and turns happening. In the ongoing track, Urvashi (Tisca Copra) has marriage plans with Laksh(Manav Gohil) with the approval of Priyumvadha(Divya Seth). But our sources tell us that it's Urvashi and Karan (Rohit Roy) who will be tying the knot! On contacting Tisca Chopra, she says, "Yes, I will be getting married to my brother in law, that's Karan, on the show."

"Yes, Urvashi and I will get hitched!" says Rohit Roy. On Shweta Salve, who plays his wife on the show, he chips in, "We are already going through a rough patch, so it becomes even the bitter in the end." While Tisca and Rohit are sure about the happening, Manav says that its still not decided. He chips in "Well, there is something of this sort happening, but I don't know about where my character is going. I will get to know about the screenplay in a few days."

Sarrkkar has had many spins till date, and this looks like a major one. Watch out!

By RIYA V ANANDWALA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh nooooooooo!!! I want Kunal to come back yaar:(( This is not done!! 😭
zara18 thumbnail
i want kunal to come back aswell 😭
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it can't b happen 😭 i want my kunal back...back..........back.ho sakta hai ke kunal shaadi per pheron ke waqt ajae!!!!!!!!!!!
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh god no. not with karan. this will defy the loving devar-bhabhi relationship that they had and will prove that shweta's mind had the correct inkling after all. its downright hilarious. 😡
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
At least with lakshya it amde some sense. BUT not Karan please. OMG.
~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

well i dun get to see sarrkkar thse days...but recently saw one episode... i don see karan n urvi marrying each other....yh even i hope ronit spares a lil time outta his busy schedule for the last few episodes of sarrkkar...!!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WOW!!!!!!!!!! FNX 4 SHARIN....WELL ATLEAST SHWETA IS OFF DA CASE..I DNT LYK ER...I DID WNT KUNAL BK BUT DUZNT LUK LYK HE WILL B CUMIN BK...WELL M HAPPY 4 URVASHI N KARAN---KARAN ESP FINALLY HE WILL GT A PRETTY, LOVING AND CARING WIFE... 😳
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awh..first of all thanks for sharing and second of all i'm happy karan and urvashi are marrying..both help each other out and would be a nice couple..too bad for kunal
venus_xyz thumbnail
NOOOOO!!!! this will be totally ridiculous!
Urvi should not marry karan! she should marry Lakshya!!!