Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sonam is a better actress for sure.

Kat is pretty to look at.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know Kat is not agreat actress but at least she improove and has some good performance like NY , ZNMD , NL and MBKD BUT Sonam only know one thing to make afunny entertainment interview 😆
preity*zinta thumbnail
Both suck. But if I had to pick one of them.. I would pick Sonam. Just cause I recently just watched both Mausam and Mere Brother Ki Dulhan and Sonam was less awkward to watch.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Sonam is THAT BAD, she just needs to work on her dialogue delivery...she sounds like a 5 year old! 😳

Katrina...yeah uhh she was expressionless since the beginning and now with her surgeries it's even harder for her 😆 I just feel so disconnected when she's onscreen.
Yahoo2 thumbnail
Sonam is better in acting, Kat is better in looks
Easy_A thumbnail
That's like asking what we prefer between a rock and a hard place but just this once, I pick Kat. 😆
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I pick Sonam.She atleast gave some expressions in that "Bahara Bahara" song but Katrina's face is always blank.
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam is much better. Like a member said its not her expressions but its her dialogue delivery that sucks. But for katrina its both!

But i find that sonam was actually pretty decent in saawariya. god knows what happened after. 
arey yaar kaise kaise sawal puchte ho😆 Im stuck between two now😛 I will go with Katrina only because i like the item songs she is doing..Otherwise both are meh!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
um NEITHER! Both suck!Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago