I am spellbounded... :)

fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Guys, what to say....saarrthi is simply rocking these days!👏

hats off to the whole team...kya zabardast kahani likh rahe hain.....😉

If I miss even one episode of saarrthi.....I feel like pulling my hair out...LOL!😆 (But then I stop.....yaar, agar main gunji ho gaiy...toh phir karan se meri shaadi kaise hogi😕😆😉)

And what I'm loving the most....is the chemistry between arjun and bhavri....which totally shocks me as to why this jodi was not nominated at SPA 2006....😡 Their scenes together are simply superb!!! ek dum mast re!👏

And the gradual development of suraj and manasvi story should be appreciated. again, its gradual but done with grace. u can feel the connection that these two characters have😊

And after so much happening in saarrthi....if the TRPs dont increase....then I'm gonna carry out a private investigation...kyunki phir kuch toh garbur hai........😆

love to u all......x

(haila...this is my shortest post...record breaking!!😆)

Edited by shazy - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizzles thumbnail
10 views but no reply...I think saarrthians are spellbounded by my post-LOL!! 😆
Shirley thumbnail
chalo...i'll be the first one...i was really shocked that a-b were not nominated 4 fav jodi.....kasam se...uss ekta ka main khoon karoge..... 😡 ...aur upar se s-m ko yopgya jodi ki liye nominate nahin kiya...aur...uss budha aur buddhi..parvati aur suyesh ko kiya....uff.... 😡 but i agree wid everything u said..... 👏

aur haan..tumhara lambi posts ka record break ho raha hai.... 😉 😆 😆   
priya the sweet thumbnail
n dis ll be second reply 😃
u asked key ganji ho kar karan sey shadi kasey karo gi?
answer is vig laga kar 😉 😆
fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ye ekta kab aan chhorey gi.ullooo stupid. 😡 😡
waisay ek baat hosakti hai k hamarey arjun n bhanvri cannot be compared with that ekta's old couples 😆
afterall they r the best 👏 😛
wat do u say friends??? 😳
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u Shazy.

I hope nobody is offended by what i am going to write now as i do not like to offend my friends.

If u people r really interested to know what the lovers of Ektas dramas especially "kyunki" have to say to Ekta nowadays visit the Kyunki and also KZK Forum.

I was thinking of putting in a comment somewhere on the Kyunki Forum to change the name of KSBKBT and Shazy i liked ur Kyunki phir kuch toh garbur hai, this Ekta is again putting in a track of an illegitimate child and not the son but the D-in-Law is involved. I hope I have ur permission to use that if need be.

fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkykhan

Agree with u Shazy.

I hope nobody is offended by what i am going to write now as i do not like to offend my friends.

If u people r really interested to know what the lovers of Ektas dramas especially "kyunki" have to say to Ekta nowadays visit the Kyunki and also KZK Forum.

I was thinking of putting in a comment somewhere on the Kyunki Forum to change the name of KSBKBT and Shazy i liked ur Kyunki phir kuch toh garbur hai, this Ekta is again putting in a track of an illegitimate child and not the son but the D-in-Law is involved. I hope I have ur permission to use that if need be.

arrey...yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai....of course u can dost, u dont need my permission...😃

fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya the sweet

n dis ll be second reply 😃
u asked key ganji ho kar karan sey shadi kasey karo gi?
answer is vig laga kar 😉 😆

uff...priya...wig laga kar.....tumko meri kitni fikar hai....😳😆

tunna thumbnail
very tru shazy........ o wat i'll do if i ever get my hands on ekta 😡   uss din ke bad sabki musibato ka ant ho jayega... from tulsi to prerna... n specially viewers ki probs ka 😆 😆     n really saarthi is rocking these days.. n the star ppl also r to b blamed for not taking such gud serials into account.... they also giv less publicity2 saarthi u know...... 😡    seems they shud change their name to ktar plus 😆    
but shaz no need to loose hair... u can always pull some1els's (hint- kavita kaushik) 😆 😆
fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: tunna

very tru shazy........ o wat i'll do if i ever get my hands on ekta 😡   uss din ke bad sabki musibato ka ant ho jayega... from tulsi to prerna... n specially viewers ki probs ka 😆 😆     n really saarthi is rocking these days.. n the star ppl also r to b blamed for not taking such gud serials into account.... they also giv less publicity2 saarthi u know...... 😡    seems they shud change their name to ktar plus 😆    
but shaz no need to loose hair... u can always pull some1els's (hint- kavita kaushik) 😆 😆

😆 forget hair....kavita will lose teeth as well....😈😆

ur very right yaar....as if people don't have enough tensions of their own....now ekta aunty has dumbed all the rona-dona of Tulsi and prerna on them....😆