Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
^ I love you more more more more more more more more <3
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
So when you drink a small pumpkin spice latte frap and then you totally run crazy.. Man, it's been like close 5 hours since I worked on them and I feel my best work in hidden in them. So hard to describe feelings for Geet. It's like I hate you because I love you. Up until their wedding, the track was fine and went downhill from that. From concentrating on Annie-Arjun, to Lucky-Nandini crap, to changing dev ( miss abhinav) to changing nantira( missing karishma), to vikrarm track to maan losing his memory to geet losing the geet, Geet changed. The story went downhill. They forget that Maan and Geet were the leads and their story was supposed to be about intense passionate love which faded away. So i won't miss mg, cause the mg i loved are dead by now, but I'll miss GurTi , the people that made MG come alive, the people who share the most extraodinary chemistry on and off screen. yeah gurmeet is married, so what? so is sobti.. they are married, but on screen - and off screen - drashti and sanaya are the lucky cards. no one else. hands down.

anyways, this is a huge update - total sigs so far -53 sigs so far.😳 but there will be more as the day tick away:(

Feel free to use:

GurTi:

Maaneet:

Geet gang:

Gurmeet-Drashti-Vivian:

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ohh godd this is amazinggg! <3
it shows ur hardwork, each sig has been thought about and said, i LOVEEE how they have trnd out, was Never a fan of geet, but ur wrk is exceptional, its too gud, esp wen it comes to them!

Love this style:

totally amazingg!
Ur too gud!
Keep it up, BTW, my sis used 2 watch it so i had to watch it willingly or unwillingly... but when they showed the alvida in sbs, it was so emotional!! :( :( 😆
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
saved some gurti and maaneet stuff!!fantastic job every single siggy is sooo gorgeous i mean truly mesmerizing<33
love the way you use a new style every time on your siggys!!!

Mallu
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Fab fab fab update Jenz <333

Each & every sig is GORGEOUS :)

I'm loving ur new style <3

http://i.imgur.com/VzxKQ.png

^^ my fav ðŸ˜³

Edited by -Harshu- - 12 years ago
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny !! Congoo !!

M gonna come back to comment on each one of them but for now all i can say is ..

U rock !! and i know i keep saying it in my every comment 😆 but i truly mean it from the bottom of my heart :) Mann look at those siggies :O:O:O:O they are freaking hot !! and ur new style has completely blew me offf :)
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what.the.hell. i think my chrome hates the page. oh and i love how you rant about sobti and GC and how they shouldn't be married:P

i love this

and i will be back at a better time when my chrome decides it's gonna love you as much as i love you😆
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Not A Fan Of Them But Your Work Is Really Good 😳
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

woow smashing creations!

all of them are SUEPRBB brilliant <33

keep rockingg.. can't wait to see PKYEK ones ;)
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so damn gorgeous update jenny loved it :)