WU December 13...Mission Vedika Continues

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the awesome update
tension seems to rise now that ved has been made to realise he is a bramachari and nikita's ranets coming with the proposal
tej will be the most angry person--------more than ved
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i find the idea wrong, nikitas parents have already suffered at the hands of rajans family, if pashu or dadji or even ved , tej say something that dont you know he is a brhamachari or something in the heat of the moment they will suffer again. plus i ddnt like thei dea of the girl being present when her proposal was being talked, it might hurt her bad if the family opposes.

toasty again just went ahead with her idea, malti has fast become a follower hence toasty confides in her, wish she had confided in tej also. guess this track will have loads of MUs phaddas and then the shadi
Edited by leo4ever - 12 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.
    Enjoyed the entire episode🤣🤣
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!😊

The first half was good but then... followed by some tension I agreed with Toasty that people are reminding Ved that he's a brahmachari & pushing him back into the well... that's true! 👍🏼

But what's Toasty doing now...😡 after watching the precap felt like grabbing her neck. What does she think she's doing now... What Dadaji & pashu said about Ved was to defend him bcoz they didn't know about his feelings for Nitika. Yes, she's right, they think they're defending Ved but unknowingly pushing him back into the darkness from where he's trying to come out but scared to admit it... In that case, shouldn't Toasty first clarify about this issue to Dadaji so that he could make the others understand. What the hell is Toasty doing now... calling Nitika & her parents to talk about Vedika's wedding... has she gone crazy?😡 I know her intentions are right but her habit of forcing her decisions on others... she'll never change😡 What if they get humiliated by the C family. Who'll be responsible then? She never has to suffer... others suffer bcoz of her all the time. Last time during her Malti bringing back revolution, it was Chedi & Pashu who landed up in jail not Toasty... & this time again she's repeating history... doesn't she ever learn from her mistakes👎🏼 Are Nitika & her parents born to get humiliated by the groom's family all the time... first being Rajan & his mom & now the C family too. Anyway, let's see what happens in today's epi... I definitely wouldn't want them to get humiliated once again. Sometimes I just don't understand what happens to Toasty's sensibility... 👎🏼

I know the reason why Toasty only told this to Malti was bcoz she wanted to confirm first. Didn't she see love in Ved's eyes for Nitika? She saw it, so now that it's confirmed doesn't she think it's important to share this matter with Dadaji first instead of going ahead & calling Nitika & her parents to face a rejection or get humiliated😡
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..

Breakfast table scenes were too funny. Love Chaturs they can make any gloomy day, delightful day..

Going with tej's track record, agree with you, he is gonna give a lecture to Toasty. Ved will retaliate with his own feelings, he will be angry at turn out. But very good way to handle it, he has to deal wih it today or later. Nitika being a girl cannot wait forever, I mean in middle class girls have to give up, so she did right by follwong her instincts  and provided final push.

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it is good her parents went to dadaji, he is one person everyone respect and ready to listen. He will advice Ved to listen to his heart, rest he will handle even if he says no...

But also agree maybe she should have shared it with dadaji first, maybe calling Nitika's parents is his suggestion...
Will have to wait for today.

But where is Chedi??? I am missing him ;(
abc113 thumbnail
Just wanted to mention that Toasty is looking very pretty these days in her organza (?) sarees. I especially loved her yellow/purple saree with red blouse. Although I love Malti's simple look, I sometimes wish they experimented a little bit with her saree and hair styles as well, the way they do with Toasty. Malti is a sweetheart and Toasty is lucky to have her lovely company.

From the looks of it precap showing Nitika's parents coming over to Chaturvedi's house is not very appealing. Could it be Nitika's dream? or may be when we see the full episode today, we'll be able to appreciate the move.

So far very good and loving it as always :)
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: vik rocks

Thanks for the update!😊

The first half was good but then... followed by some tension I agreed with Toasty that people are reminding Ved that he's a brahmachari & pushing him back into the well... that's true! 👍🏼

But what's Toasty doing now...😡 after watching the precap felt like grabbing her neck. What does she think she's doing now... What Dadaji & pashu said about Ved was to defend him bcoz they didn't know about his feelings for Nitika. Yes, she's right, they think they're defending Ved but unknowingly pushing him back into the darkness from where he's trying to come out but scared to admit it... In that case, shouldn't Toasty first clarify about this issue to Dadaji so that he could make the others understand. What the hell is Toasty doing now... calling Nitika & her parents to talk about Vedika's wedding... has she gone crazy?😡 I know her intentions are right but her habit of forcing her decisions on others... she'll never change😡 What if they get humiliated by the C family. Who'll be responsible then? She never has to suffer... others suffer bcoz of her all the time. Last time during her Malti bringing back revolution, it was Chedi & Pashu who landed up in jail not Toasty... & this time again she's repeating history... doesn't she ever learn from her mistakes👎🏼 Are Nitika & her parents born to get humiliated by the groom's family all the time... first being Rajan & his mom & now the C family too. Anyway, let's see what happens in today's epi... I definitely wouldn't want them to get humiliated once again. Sometimes I just don't understand what happens to Toasty's sensibility... 👎🏼

I know the reason why Toasty only told this to Malti was bcoz she wanted to confirm first. Didn't she see love in Ved's eyes for Nitika? She saw it, so now that it's confirmed doesn't she think it's important to share this matter with Dadaji first instead of going ahead & calling Nitika & her parents to face a rejection or get humiliated😡

Exactly!  Toasty's thinking isn't wrong...she's understanding Ved in the correct way but of course she has to go with the over the top routes to get things done.  I think deep down she likes taking drastic measures...she doesn't have the patience to wait it out 😆  and she likes putting her other relations, specifically hers and Tej's, at stake 😆  Jhansi ki raani really is the perfect nickname for her 😆  Tej should suggest taking her to a psychologist for therapy for her mahanta 🤣

I really hope the C's don't humiliate Nitika and her parents or speak rudely to them  Toasty should have at least discussed it with someone else in the family...Dadaji or Tej or Pashu...if she doesn't talk to any of the men, how does she expect anything to move forward!?

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: abc113

Just wanted to mention that Toasty is looking very pretty these days in her organza (?) sarees. I especially loved her yellow/purple saree with red blouse. Although I love Malti's simple look, I sometimes wish they experimented a little bit with her saree and hair styles as well, the way they do with Toasty. Malti is a sweetheart and Toasty is lucky to have her lovely company.

From the looks of it precap showing Nitika's parents coming over to Chaturvedi's house is not very appealing. Could it be Nitika's dream? or may be when we see the full episode today, we'll be able to appreciate the move.

So far very good and loving it as always :)

I know 😊 Her sarees look really nice, though I've loved all of her sarees since the beginning...I'm trying to get myself a stock of them if I can find some place to order them that ships to US and isn't too expensive.  😆  Really though, love her sarees.  I'm glad that they've toned down a bit on her makeup these past few weeks too otherwise they were putting very heavy makeup on her and Aishwarya is so naturally beautiful that the heavy makeup takes away from her natural looks...I've been watching a lot of the old epis on YT lately and whoever was her makeup artist then was amazing...they used all natural colors on her and her face really glowed...I wish they would go back to those colors.