tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
IN DELHI
Sonia collapses in shock. Ayush's Dad yells at Ayush and asks him how he could do this to Sonia and them. He says that he Ayush has not matured at all. Kavya then steps up and tells them that he did it for Kush's sake and that she is indebted to him. Sonia's Dad is very upset and tells Ayush's Dad that he had not expected this from his friend and Ayush and that he does not ever want to see them again. He asks them to get out.

BACK IN BOMBAY
Ayush and Kavya are about to enter the house when his mom stops them. She tells them that it is customary to welcome the bride and groom with an ARATI. She was hoping to do this for Sonia but now that Ayush married Kavya she has to do it to her. Ayush's Dad screams at her and tells her not to and that they have not done some great deed. He tells Ayush that only Sonia has rights in his house and that Ayush and Kavya are not welcome there. Ayush decides to leave the house. His Mom tells him not to,but he says that he will be back once his Dad cools downs and understands his stance.

IN DELHI
Sonia is in a state of shock and her parents and GMa are trying to make her cry.

ON THE WAY FROM AYUSH'S HOME
Kavya is feeling guilty about Ayush and Sonia. Ayush is also feeling bad. He tells Kavya that SOnia supported him thruout and that he feels aweful. He tells her that it is not her fault and that he needs a chance to explain to all under what circumstance that got married. Kavya reminds Ayush that it is because of Mayank that all this happened and that he should never live in peace.

IN DELHI
Sonia is sitting by herself and crying. Her MOm comes to her and tells her that she had never dreamed this would happen to Sonia and that she feels she has failed. They both cry together.

In the meantime Ayush calls to talk to SOnia and her Dad picks up the phone and yells at him and asks him never to show them his face again. He does not listen to Ayush pleading.

IN KAVYA'S HOUSE

Ayush tells Kavya that he will sleep out. He also tells her that now that they have Kush's custody papers, they should file for a divorce. He says he can't stay away from Sonia.

The episode ends with Ayush shown thinking of Sonia as he sleeps and Sonia is shown thinking of Ayush as she looks into the sky.

I tried to update this as I remember it. The jist of it is right but the dialogues might not be. SOrry about that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

I Hope he divorces that cow and marries my girl Soniya.

Thanks a bunch for the update!!!!!!!!!

PriyaS thumbnail

Thanks for the update Tisha.

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish he comes back to Soniya..Afterall they love eachother...
angel_gurl29 thumbnail
ya i really wish that they get divorced..but i really doubt it...this is hindhi serial...they don't work that easily here 2 show wat the audience wat..they drag it..& they normally want the audience 2 wait foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..so i doubt this would really happen netime soon...
meghavi thumbnail

Same, I also hope he divorces Kavya and gets married to Sonya...but...then...the new promo..."Sonya gives Ayush to Kavya"...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Thank you sooo much for the updateπŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ!!!

ayush_ki_pari thumbnail
Promos are always a lie, they showed a similar promo for Kkusum where Sohan comes back and is shown telling Trishul he will take revenge on him and yet that seems so far and impossible at this point since i think ejaz has been written off the show.
Selina thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update.