Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gotush thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I remember line "phool hansa chupkese"...
Nihira actually smiled while singing this line to give effect to that line..
If I am not wrong Pooja Bhatt was guest judge and she was impressed by Nihira's Voice the way she reacted while Nihira was singing.

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ya,Pooja Bhatt ,Dino Morea & Anjoli were the judges.Pooja was impressed by her performance but I really liked the way Dino had reacted to it. 👏
sameerseth thumbnail

i am in please add me in this list as nihira is my fav
saniya9919 thumbnail
Welcome Sameer to Nihira Fan club. 😊
saniya9919 thumbnail
Thanks all.Tushar thanks for the suggestion.
Gotush thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know why the topic "How did we become Nihira Fan" has been closed. We just wanted to share thoughts about how we became Nihira fans...Can someone help.

We can print all topics to make a Book some times in Future..
saniya9919 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tginvents

I dont know why the topic "How did we become Nihira Fan" has been closed. We just wanted to share thoughts about how we became Nihira fans...Can someone help.

We can print all topics to make a Book some times in Future..

The topic is closed.😡Even Fan club thread is also shifted to some other thread.I do not why they r trying to avoid discussions about C-2005 challengers.😭

Printing a book is nice idea, I feel same.There r many nice articles in these threads.
ritika24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

The topic is closed.😡Even Fan club thread is also shifted to some other thread.I do not why they r trying to avoid discussions about C-2005 challengers.😭

Printing a book is nice idea, I feel same.There r many nice articles in these threads.

Yup,  i was trying to find out Nihira Joshi fan club but could not find it anywehere on saregamapa forum. Then i had to search on the main site and there i saw this fan club section. I dont know why they took it out of saregama forum..it is more relevant there. 😕

i had another suggestion, can someone compile all the pics of Nihira on one page? its becoming a lil difficult to skip back and forth 100 pages to watch nihiras pics.

ritika24 thumbnail
Vinayaji,

Nihira looks absolutely wonderful on the pehla pyar episode..her last pic espically after her A.v. ends is too beautiful. If i were a guy, i would surely have fallen in love with her seeing that pic.

a big 🤗 to you for posting pics of Nihira.
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tginvents

Can't we have some more appropriate wod than "FAN".....we like Nihira as if she is someone from our family...let's find a better word..

Admirer 😕