MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Today's episode was "Snakey" to say the least... However, the interesting part was the conversation between Lavanya and ASR! We see she is already suspciouse of what is going on with him after the extreem concern he showed Khushi yesterday.

She also heard the concern in his voice when he told off Khushi for not picking up her phone! "Don't EVER do that to me again!" he said! I LOVED that line! SO possesive! ðŸ˜‰.

Our Arnie is getting worse and worse at "fronting"! He trys to cover up his concern for Khushi, but doing a BAD job at it! Anajli didnt buy it yesterday when he said he was only concerned about the "work" for the engagements! I dont think La bought it yesterday or today either! He sounds less and less convincing!

Then of course scheduling a meeting on the same day as the engagement was classic! Hardly the actions of a man who is eager to get engaged! La is right, when she said YOU pre-poned the engagement, and now YOU can't remember what date it's on! (Do they mean the engagement is on Friday the 16th of Dec?) I doubt it is as 1 day on the show is around 4 days in real time!

He made the collosal mistake of calling her "Khushi"! IF she dosent get it NOW, she never will! This man is "hung up" on another women! Leave aside being in love etc, this is STILL not a good situation to be in for La! He seems more concerned about Khushi than about La, and La should realize this! Also, I hope the truth RE the "fake suicide note" comes out now, as it is HIGH time for that truth to be revealed, and for them BOTH to realize that they were "tricked" into getting back together by Khushi!

I just want this endless "cycle" to end and something to HAPPEN! At least now Khushi's engagement is over, it's time ASR's gets called off as well! PAYASH will ensure that they are able to continue to meet, and take their "snails pace" to realization!

DONT care, as long as Snake and La are not getting in their way anymore! 

As always, welcome your comments and feedback! Been awhile since I posted!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I enjoyed today's episode from Khushi's family learning the truth about Shyam's double life to things becoming increasingly difficult for Arnav to hide his true feelings for Khushi. Lavanya has seen enough to know that Arnav cares more for Khushi than he ever has for her, the emotions, the worry that he has for Khushi never exists with Lavanya. I really hope Lavanya calls off her engagement
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
I think Lavanya's gonna realise Arnav likes Khushi!
Im gonna feel sorry for her but i hope she plays Cupid😉
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Darcyfan !

You said it all ! I just want to add this bit !

I don't mind whether ASR and Kushi realize their love now or not. But I want La and Shyam to be out of IPK ASAP. I cannot tolerate La anymore, even if she is too good, I don't care. Tired of seeing her blind to her own as well as ASR's emotions. Leave the freaking Raizadas and get a life lady !

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Nice post Darcyfan !

You said it all ! I just want to add this bit !

I don't mind whether ASR and Kushi realize their love now or not. But I want La and Shyam to be out of IPK ASAP. I cannot tolerate La anymore, even if she is too good, I don't care. Tired of seeing her blind to her own as well as ASR's emotions. Leave the freaking Raizadas and get a life lady !

Totally agree! I just cant see this "Merry-go-round" anymore! Lavanya HAS to leave at some point and I think that point has now arrived! Snake is no longer attached to Khushi in a relationship and ASR needs to be free too! It will take time for THEM to realize their feelings, but that is OK!

We just dont want the 3rd and 4th wheel hanging around to complicate matteres further!

Now that PAYASH is in full swing, LA is superfluouse to the story! She is not needed to bring Khushi to RM anymore! So it's time to move on La! She is NOT going to get anything being in this situation any longer accept MORE dissapointement the longer she stays!
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Totally agree! I just cant see this "Merry-go-round" anymore! Lavanya HAS to leave at some point and I think that point has now arrived! Snake is no longer attached to Khushi in a relationship and ASR needs to be free too! It will take time for THEM to realize their feelings, but that is OK!

We just dont want the 3rd and 4th wheel hanging around to complicate matteres further!

Now that PAYASH is in full swing, LA is superfluouse to the story! She is not needed to bring Khushi to RM anymore! So it's time to move on La! She is NOT going to get anything being in this situation any longer accept MORE dissapointement the longer she stays!

Exactly ! Now PayAsh are in the picture, La needs to get out ! I am ready to book a BA ticket for her ðŸ˜† and I can even receive her at London but please leave Arnav alone ! I can't stand Arnav-La hugs anymore !
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post. I totaally agree that If la doesn't get it now then iska kuch bhi nahi hosakta.
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly my thoughts. I want LA out of Arnav's life. We have seen enough of her. Let the two love birds take their own time, but get rid of the extras!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lavu is a sweet girl I just hope her character does not become negative actully I want to see her bringing Arnav and khushi together
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Don't EVER do that to me again!

that line is my favourite so far!! really!! if lavanya doesn't get it this time then she's the dumbest one around!! i'm 100% sure that Anjali wouldn't find out the truth as somebody would come and interept them but i really want Arnav to know everything as soon as possible!!
Arnav's love has been growing day by day for Khushi and now its on the point that he just hide it like he used to before! Anjali also got the glimpse of it in yesterday's episode and i would reallly happy if Lavanya realizes this and make a graceful exit!!

BTW, Nice to u posting again!