Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: matwamango

Nabi why R U setting RUKSAR off and Urvi gussa ho rahi hai. No ARHI talk ok we'll do this some other time ok? Anu wants in on it too.

I watched episode 2. I forgot we got ABHAY cameo's in 2 episodes

Y WILL I B ANGRY???😲😕M NT AT ALL ANGRY. M JUST SAYING KI I TUM DONO MUJHE CHOD KE KUCH DISCUSS KAROGE TOH MAIN KYA KARUNGI. U CAN OFCOURSE TALK ABT THM YAAR.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

tukhse main darthi hu. Tum Rukhsar aur URVI ki tang mat keecho warna khud pisal jao ge🤣

woh toh mai bud may dekhungi...😆 ab toh mazza leti hu.😆
ILTHBEB thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAngelAbhay

Sry,bt main hamesha yahan arnav-khushi,arnav-khushi nai bardasht kr skti! kyun,wo main nai janti par nai kr skti!aur waise b shayad ye AT ka rule hai,no discussion abt other shows!
sry,nabs n ayshu bt i seriously cant help it!

tu etna senti kyu...😕.teri har baat aysa lagtahe u are crying always.😆 
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mish18

Y WILL I B ANGRY???😲😕M NT AT ALL ANGRY. M JUST SAYING KI I TUM DONO MUJHE CHOD KE KUCH DISCUSS KAROGE TOH MAIN KYA KARUNGI. U CAN OFCOURSE TALK ABT THM YAAR.

even i wont stop u 4rm discussing dem wen m nt here! bt wen every1 is here,v can talk normally! da way v do everytime!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The role was first offered to Sukirti before it fell into the kitty of Asha Negi...

When Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta decided to take the leap, several issues related to casting popped up wherein we saw many entries and exits. The casting for the female lead, Purvi (Archana's daughter) kept jumping between Asha Negi and Shafaq Naaz.

But the latest we hear is that neither of the actresses was the first choice, but it was Sukirti Kandpal (last seen in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani).

A source says, "The production and the channel wanted Sukirti to do the role of Purvi and they had approached her as Pyaar Kii was reaching its culmination. But Sukirti was not ready to take up any work as she wanted to take a break after the long schedule. The production house tried to convince her but all the efforts went in vain."

We tried contacting Sukriti for her comments, but she was unavailable.

All we can say is that Sukirti's loss was Asha's gain.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
@NABS - UFF...FINALLY MERE SAARE PAAP DHUL GAYE...🤣@PARTNER - THIS IS NOT RIGHT. FINE U DNT LIKE IT BT THERES NOTHING WRONG IN THM DISCUSSING ABT SOMETHING THT U DNT LIKE. N RULES...HUM KAUNSE RULES FOLLOW KARTE HAI??? I KNW IS BAAT KE LIYE TU MUJHSE GUSSA HOGI BT JO GALAT HAI WOH GALAT HAI. SRY TUJHE DAATNE KE LIYE BT TUNE BAAT HI AISI KI.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
@ Ruksi...gussa kar ke maat ja...Okay baba we will not discuss about ArHi here when u will be present here.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The Mahi Way actor will be seen in a path breaking short film titled Project 11 which will release on the 11th of this month...

Siddhant Karnick who created waves being the monstrous but handsome vampire in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani has been away from the limelight for quite some time. After the silence, the actor is all set to come back with his next promising project, Project 11.

A source says, "Project 11 is a short film made by 11 Directors across 11 cities of the World and shot on a shoe-string budget. In a unique way, the film is premiering on 11.11.11 on a leading film portal."

Talking about the release, Siddhant says, "I was very excited about the role, from the time the makers approached me. Though it's a short film and I have a small role its' something that gave me a lot of satisfaction. Since it's a part of something path-breaking and new, it works for me as an actor."

So what does he do in this project? "He plays a gamer who acts and behaves very coolly on the gaming platform, but has a very dark side to him," states Siddhant.

The actor who has also acted in a French short film called Au Revoir was selected at Cannes this year. Expecting a similar recognition for Project 11, Siddhant has his fingers crossed and is waiting for 11.11 AM on 11.11.11.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
kyu ja rahi hai partner...after so long v 4 r talking. ruk na thodi der. plz. pretty plz.
ILTHBEB thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish18

@NABS - UFF...FINALLY MERE SAARE PAAP DHUL GAYE...🤣@PARTNER - THIS IS NOT RIGHT. FINE U DNT LIKE IT BT THERES NOTHING WRONG IN THM DISCUSSING ABT SOMETHING THT U DNT LIKE. N RULES...HUM KAUNSE RULES FOLLOW KARTE HAI??? I KNW IS BAAT KE LIYE TU MUJHSE GUSSA HOGI BT JO GALAT HAI WOH GALAT HAI. SRY TUJHE DAATNE KE LIYE BT TUNE BAAT HI AISI KI.

Look, she takes it seriously... etna gussa toh mai vi nahi karti.😆