wrong answers in the contest

teetlie thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey guys.... i jus wanna bring this to the attention of whoever is moderating the right or wrong answers for IF. There are a question that i felt had a wrong answer. I mean i answered it right but i got it wrong.. I jus wanna know if this is happenin to anyone else... But in general, i love this whole contest and since i am fairly new here i would say bravo to whoever came up wid dis idea.. Ciao..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail
yeah it happend 2 me twice 2 thanx 4 bringin it up as i fealt i was the only 1 who got the rite answer wrong😳
shahidlover24 thumbnail
lol.....it happened to me once...i also thought the same πŸ˜†
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Anyone mind telling me which question?😳 I hope it wasn't mine.😳
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

Anyone mind telling me which question?😳 I hope it wasn't mine.😳

It happens to me, It was...

Ques. Who directorate the film Kal Ho Na Ho?

Ans : Nikhil Adwani(Correct Answer)😊

But popup was showing "Incorrect Answer"😭 

teetlie thumbnail
the other question regarding where is humayun's tomb located? The answer is Delhi. But the popup said incorrect answer.. Edited by teetlie - 19 years ago
teetlie thumbnail
Another question... who holds world on his shoulders? The answer is Atlas.. But you will get a popup of incorrect answer...
samie thumbnail

Originally posted by: teetlie

Another question... who holds world on his shoulders? The answer is Atlas.. But you will get a popup of incorrect answer...

yeah i got th@ question 2

popkurn thumbnail

Im trying to get the wrong answers because i want to be Loser #1...but I keep on getting the answers right when i dont want them to be right, im not even researching

samie thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_luv_shah_rukh

Im trying to get the wrong answers because i want to be Loser #1...but I keep on getting the answers right when i dont want them to be right, im not even researching

u just need about 30 odd 2 c@ch up 2 giric@chc@chπŸ˜†