Users

Frequent Posters

gazza thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i dont suppose he meant any harm he was playfull
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ofcourse he meant no harm- and we cannot comment too because we dont have his side of the story- oh he's a total gentleman- media just throws the topics haywire!!!
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

that's what i am saying about Hiten-Gauri. Just because they are taken in different poses and it says that Gauri has attitude...does it mean she has attitude or is it the media gone haywire...or is it that only with YOUR fav star the media can go haywire ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Ofcourse he meant no harm- and we cannot comment too because we dont have his side of the story- oh he's a total gentleman- media just throws the topics haywire!!!

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Originally posted by: desiflavour101

that's what i am saying about Hiten-Gauri. Just because they are taken in different poses and it says that Gauri has attitude...does it mean she has attitude or is it the media gone haywire...or is it that only with YOUR fav star the media can go haywire ๐Ÿ˜‰

I agree with Sukhi di. Ronit is known for being a thorough gentleman.Although im not exactly a huge fan,but it comes across.

As for Gauri/Hiten, im sorry to say, but where do they come in between of all this? Whats the use of picking up a topic which isnt even related to the article posted. I dont think u shud attack other ppl like that.It would b nice if we start respecting each others feelings.!๐Ÿ˜Š

ronitfan thumbnail
Yes Humaira,
I have nothing against Hiten/Gauri in personal and NEVER did I mention any such thing/post saying that she has attitude!

What's the connection? :-s
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To Eisha and Ronitfan (Sorry don't know your name),

My intention wasn't to pick a fight. But to make the people of this forum see that just the way you guys say that the media is going haywire over Ronit and Sweta's thing, just the same way they do about Hiten-Gauri. it was just to prove a point.

Originally posted by: EiShA

I agree with Sukhi di. Ronit is known for being a thorough gentleman.Although im not exactly a huge fan,but it comes across.

As for Gauri/Hiten, im sorry to say, but where do they come in between of all this? Whats the use of picking up a topic which isnt even related to the article posted. I dont think u shud attack other ppl like that.It would b nice if we start respecting each others feelings.!๐Ÿ˜Š

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Originally posted by: desiflavour101

To Eisha and Ronitfan (Sorry don't know your name),

My intention wasn't to pick a fight. But to make the people of this forum see that just the way you guys say that the media is going haywire over Ronit and Sweta's thing, just the same way they do about Hiten-Gauri. it was just to prove a point.

Thanks for understanding.๐Ÿ˜Š

Although im not a Gauri fan, i really respect your opinion๐Ÿ˜ŠWe can coexist in one forum without having out of control type of fights,bad mouthing and all.We just need to understand and repect other ppls opinions!

Peace๐Ÿ˜Š

Ronitfans name is Sukhada๐Ÿ˜Š

ronitfan thumbnail
Perfectly alright Humaira. We get the point. But what is the CONNECTION? Why did you have to bring in HGT in here? They have nothing to do with this matter and nor did nayone say anything bad about them in this thread yaar!
kggkgrl11591 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx 4 da article ... man swetha is relli stubborn