Ronit Roy being voilent???????!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

Shweta Tiwari (left) and Ronit Roy
Even though Holi is over, the colour on Shweta Tiwari's face has yet to fade. The actress had a fight with co-star Ronit Roy on the Kasautii Zindagii  Kay sets on Friday evening, when a routine shoot turned into a major fiasco.

The scene required Roy to put some colour on Tiwari, but she claims he went overboard and stuffed her mouth and ears with gulal.

"I don't know why he did that. All that was asked of him was to apply minimal colour on me. But Ronit was in the mood to play Holi and was running around the sets dousing everyone with colour," says Shweta.

'I pushed him'

Is it true that she punched him? "If someone comes and douses you with colour zabardasti, against your wishes, will you stay quiet? Of course I pushed him, but anyone in my place would do that. I definitely didn't punch him, as he claims," she says.

Tiwari now is shooting in Sri Lanka for a commercial, "The colour is still on my face and despite bathing, isn't going away. I had made it clear that I had to leave that day for Sri Lanka, and was trying to shoot as much as possible. In fact, our director had strictly instructed Ronit to be careful in applying colour on me, despite which he did this," she says.

Adds a source who witnessed the incident, "Ronit already had a wrist injury a few days back. I saw Shweta pushing him and asking him to back off. From where I was standing, I couldn't see any punching."

Set witnesses

Tiwari says the entire Kasautii set was witness to what transpired. "Why don't you go on the set and talk to people. They know who did what. I don't want to give undue importance to the person or the incident."

Meanwhile, Ronit's sole comment was, "I don't want to talk about Shweta Tiwari."

Ronit's panga with Kasautii AD

After we spoke to Shweta on the phone, Subhash, an assistant director with Kasautii Zindagii Kay, came on the line and said that Ronit had become violent with him, too.

"Ronit wanted to apply colour on me. I ran away because I don't enjoy Holi. His driver ran after me, and when Ronit came close, his driver told him that I had told him, 'Tu Ronit Roy ka driver zaroor hoga, lekin mera kya ukhad lega?' At this, Ronit got provoked."

But Ronit denied any incident with Subhash. Then Subhash again came on the line; this time, he recanted. "No violence happened with me. Everything is fine here," he said.

(With inputs by Vickey Lalwani)

confusing and somewhat stupid... things happen and the people on the other side should recognize the moment of joy.... it must have been that Ronit must have had bhang 😆
haha omgg ppl need 2 lighten up!and no offence to shweta fans but she has fights wid every1 na?i mean even da dude who plays anurag!
thanks for sharing 😃
oh ya Swetha is here These days ...I wonder she has leave or not....
Poor Prena...
Thanx,....
Thanks for Sharing!

I dont think its Ronits fault really, Shweta's known for having a huge attitude problem 😕
yeah read about it in the kzk forum.....
i for one am very surprised to hear this. after hiten and a couple of other cute guys on indian tv, i felt that maybe ronit isn't that bad, despite him seesawing back and forth b/n duty to ekta and following his principles. but hearing this, i am shocked.

i mean, if an actress has to go away on shoot and is specifically shooting just to wrap it up, i think any actor would respect the wishes and cooperate. but yahan par toh...tch tch
Thanks But It Was Posted Before!
By Me 😛

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=234078&KW=Ro nit+Roy
Ek Ajnabee, your article is different from the one posted here 😕 Its from diff. newspapers i guess

Which is y, i let both remain 😊