Dying for attention?or is this KYPH forum

Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey all!

Well I have notice a couple of days now that alot of change have been talking place in KYPH forum. First living.doll has made a good topic about being attack personally.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/236458

well I do find it bad but I also think that member who does this wants attention.These personal attacks were made to Dinky21(sneha) and they were from neha's fan. The only one thing is, some people in this forum has fail to understrand that this is not Iqbal, neha, sneha or Amit's forum and y fight? Whom ever fights and wants to leave well let them go, but we shouldn't cry over something thats not here. Also alot of people have been making post concerning Iqbal, again this is not an Iqbal khan forum and I know that we have alot of his fans here but at least we can make a club where u can only discuss Iqbal, neha,or Amit, instead of having some clubs that doesn't makes sense.This is KYPH forum and I think we should discussed KYPH show not someone's personal lives. Once in a while to make funny post not realted to KYPH should be ok NOT EVERYDAY. I am a fan of Iqbal but its started to get annoyn to see so much post on Iqbal and not one on neha or Amit. For once everyday can we talk about the show and be happy than coming here to talk about some one's personal lives? like how does Iqbal look with neha and sneha?(this is an example)

P.S- sorry if I sound rude but I couldn't take it anymore. Modz if u find this topic inappropriate you can close it, but please let me know y coz I wasn't giving personal attacks to anyone.

Pooja😊

Edited by Angeleyes 2 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghunoo thumbnail
Yaar, I agree with you mostly.

But generally we see more IQ posts because there are more girls sighing over IQ on this forum and they are more vocal about IQ.

Nobody stops Neha's fans from posting and they should definitely do so. We can do whatever we want as long as we do not hurt or attack any other member.

Offcourse in the end everybody watches KYPH because of both Iqbal and Neha and without either of them, KYPH is incomplete.
So fighting between the fans is definitely not
warranted. As it is there are enough fights on KYPH, why bring it to the forum.
i agree with u...people need to stop b/c this is starting to go too far
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree with u ....
I agree with u, like ghunoo said, I think we have a lot of IQ fans here yaar.

😳
me_gill thumbnail
agreed now can some1 plz check the nominies cutemah your in them 😆
farahrabbi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks...

u r rite ghunoo coz all neha's fans r gone...soooooo...still we r alive but...we lov 2 of them equally...they also lov same ...but.....😭no words 2 say😭

Edited by farahrabbi - 18 years ago
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

I agree with u, like ghunoo said, I think we have a lot of IQ fans here yaar.

😳

thanks and I understand but I think she sholud have a club for him😕

cutemah thumbnail

Originally posted by: me_gill

agreed now can some1 plz check the nominies cutemah your in them 😆

😆😆hailaaaaaaaa
meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeleyes 2

P.S- sorry if I sound rude but I couldn't take it anymore. Modz if u find this topic inappropriate you can close it, but please let me know y coz I wasn't giving personal attacks to anyone.

Pooja😊

Hey Pooja ...y would we close this? 😕

Anyways, I totally agree with everything you said.  If you guys find any posts which u think should be removed off the forum, then plz don't hesitate to PM me or JinK ..or and GM.