F-is for friendship
U-is for u and me
N- no fightin
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: meghavi

Hey Pooja ...y would we close this? ๐Ÿ˜•

Anyways, I totally agree with everything you said.  If you guys find any posts which u think should be removed off the forum, then plz don't hesitate to PM me or JinK ..or and GM. 

thanks meghavi๐Ÿ˜Š 

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tru very tru
KArishma***
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tru very tru
KArishma***
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ghunoo

Yaar, I agree with you mostly.

But generally we see more IQ posts because there are more girls sighing over IQ on this forum and they are more vocal about IQ.

Nobody stops Neha's fans from posting and they should definitely do so. We can do whatever we want as long as we do not hurt or attack any other member.

Offcourse in the end everybody watches KYPH because of both Iqbal and Neha and without either of them, KYPH is incomplete.
So fighting between the fans is definitely not
warranted. As it is there are enough fights on KYPH, why bring it to the forum.

very well said

Love,

โค๏ธShaileeโค๏ธ

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghunoo

Yaar, I agree with you mostly.

But generally we see more IQ posts because there are more girls sighing over IQ on this forum and they are more vocal about IQ.

Nobody stops Neha's fans from posting and they should definitely do so. We can do whatever we want as long as we do not hurt or attack any other member.

Offcourse in the end everybody watches KYPH because of both Iqbal and Neha and without either of them, KYPH is incomplete.
So fighting between the fans is definitely not
warranted. As it is there are enough fights on KYPH, why bring it to the forum.

I agreeeeeeeeee๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maan-Diwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angeleyes 2

hey all!

Well I have notice a couple of days now that alot of change have been talking place in KYPH forum. First living.doll has made a good topic about being attack personally.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/236458

well I do find it bad but I also think that member who does this wants attention.These personal attacks were made to Dinky21(sneha) and they were from neha's fan. The only one thing is, some people in this forum has fail to understrand that this is not Iqbal, neha, sneha or Amit's forum and y fight? Whom ever fights and wants to leave well let them go, but we shouldn't cry over something thats not here. Also alot of people have been making post concerning Iqbal, again this is not an Iqbal khan forum and I know that we have alot of his fans here but at least we can make a club where u can only discuss Iqbal, neha,or Amit, instead of having some clubs that doesn't makes sense.This is KYPH forum and I think we should discussed KYPH show not someone's personal lives. Once in a while to make funny post not realted to KYPH should be ok NOT EVERYDAY. I am a fan of Iqbal but its started to get annoyn to see so much post on Iqbal and not one on neha or Amit. For once everyday can we talk about the show and be happy than coming here to talk about some one's personal lives? like how does Iqbal look with neha and sneha?(this is an example)

P.S- sorry if I sound rude but I couldn't take it anymore. Modz if u find this topic inappropriate you can close it, but please let me know y coz I wasn't giving personal attacks to anyone.

Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

couldn't have said it better my self pooja ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

sweet.love02 thumbnail
I totally agree wid u!
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuch kuch hota

couldn't have said it better my self pooja ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thanks losa๐Ÿค—

buttercup thumbnail
We all are here for the same purpose..!!
Coz of KYPH..!! We shud make the most and use these times worthful.. soon or later KYPH gonna end we might not be able to stay here also.. so we shud all respect eacch other and go ahead now so tht once we loose this chance we dont have any regrets for doing this here and doing that..!!

KYPH is all about Angad-Kripa-Prithvi and other characters.. We have to be concerned abt wht they do ON SCREEN not OFF SCREEN.

Im sure lot of ppl wud like to know which party neha attended.. but for the sake of the forum from a general angle i say its a big NO NO tht we dont wanna know whre did IQ buy his car or when did he take sneha for a ride or.. did Amit take Neha for a ride.. these are not rquired here... by posting these we are just giving load to our server ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

But many here makes topic of Iqbal-Sneha for the reason they adore the couple, i feel tht we shud say it nicely to them tht this is kyph forum and not there personal forum instead of saying it in a insulting way tht this is not kyph.. close the topic .. bla bla.. it cud be offensive to the member.. so i dont find any harm just explaining to the member saying do not post it here and so n so.

Coming to on screen characters, there are several characters meant for HATE.. where we shud be able to show our hatred.. like Prithvi ..and i feel everyone here shud be able to take such things.. character is meant for hatred.. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

So lets all stop off screen funda and get onto on screen.. its rather more fun... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ