DOUBLE STANDARDS IN INDIA

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago
THE GUY DOESNT HAVE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN HIS FAMILY AND HIS WIFE'S FAMILY BECAUSE HE ALREADY LIVES WITH THEM. but the girl ALWAYS has to pick a side and forget about her maika's happiness after she's married otherwise she'll be accused that she only worries about her maika and not her sasural. HOW IS THIS FAIR? why is it that the women of india are always ill treated? CryAngry
That is a very good thought indeed. Dont understand why these serials keep harping on the fact that the girl is a paraya dhan and she will go away to the sasural. It is like she is a sandwitch between the two families.
At least these serials that millions of people watch need to show that a girl does not have to give up a family in order to get another family. She should still be able to have the same relationship with her parents.. after all they are the ones that gave her birth.
that true i mean how could people ask to pick sides. a side from where she was born and raised. The other who first had insulted her/ You know saloni deserves better she was better off with neeel
i totally agree. we have too many double standards. but i guess things will never change. bahu kabhi beta jassi nahi hothi

Originally posted by princess4

i totally agree. we have too many double standards. but i guess things will never change. bahu kabhi beta jassi nahi hothi

more like ek beti kabhi bhi beta jaissi treat nahi hoti!Cry

These thngs are coming thru older generation n still 2day people follow tht which is wrong they think if the gurl is married thn she shud 4get abt her parents house n just stay in sasural n they will insult her or harrase her which is too bad
just check out this article on the website below. it will make you cry and think about double standards.
http://hotzone.yahoo.com/b/hotzone/blogs2986

Originally posted by princess4

just check out this article on the website below. it will make you cry and think about double standards.
http://hotzone.yahoo.com/b/hotzone/blogs2986[/QUOTE]

i just read teh article. this is horrendous! and to know that there are other girls like her in afghanistan who are being treated like that. it's so surprising that we humans can be this tortorous on other humans who human beings just like us! it's ridiculousCryCryCry