DOUBLE STANDARDS IN INDIA - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
i also agree with all of you this is really too much why can't make drama that have positive things before i thought in saath phere they are showing good things are happening with main caracter but now all back to circle .only before marraige all are good and after they changed their color why like that in begining thy were ready to hear all explaination and now they are not ready to listen anythign. what kind of peole they are , even nahar ready to forget that saloni and neel used to love eachother but now for his sister he is behaving very badly. and that aditi she says saloni should thinkabout sasural but what is she doing she is thinking only about maika as she is not even going to her sasura 😡 strange people.
thats so true.why woman has to suffer all the time?first she has to listen her father,then husband and then son?
especially after seeing the update for 22nd march, it's clear this show is showing double standards and making it clear to public so maybe public can know that this sort of thing happens in India ALL THE TIME 😡 but i bet there arent any men who watch the show, it's mostly women so it doesnt make a difference anyway! 😭
and also mother in law wants to daughter to be close to thier family and at the same time doesnt want to daughter in law to spend time with her family!!..pleople in india need to grow up

Originally posted by soap_fan

and also mother in law wants to daughter to be close to thier family and at the same time doesnt want to daughter in law to spend time with her family!!..pleople in india need to grow up

this part is true too. the biggest mystery about it is that women knowing what other women go through still promote this hypocrisy and double standards 😡