Poll

who has the most striking stage presence?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Modesty thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
who has the most striking stage presence?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giggles_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

PLease take Debu and Vinit out of the two. They are playback singers and not performers. Out of Qazi and Sawant, both are stupid singers, but Qazi has better stage presence and Sawant's a better singer. Andhon mein kana raja.

WoH! Sawant...πŸ˜† the way u just dismiss that guy.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

giggles_2005 thumbnail
well playback singers can have a stage presence too AD...remember Kishore Kumar when he got into his element!
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeh toh besuron ki daud hai , i hate to say this but qazi is actually the winner. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
giggles_2005 thumbnail

gigglesji, Kishoreda was something else. He was the baap of all eccentric geniuses πŸ˜‰ Even while rolling on the floor and kicking his legs, he could perfectly be in sur...geniuses...absolute genius πŸ‘

i agree...guess what I am hooked onto these days...KK's cheel cheel chilla ke Kajri sunaye... what a song....My CD is gonna stop working with the no. of replays I do for that song in the car...πŸ˜†

giggles_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rage797

yeh toh besuron ki daud hai , i hate to say this but qazi is actually the winner. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Well maybe teh two are inversely proportional...performance and sur...and before AD says no I will add that we are keeping Kishore Kumar out of it as exceptions prove da rule πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

giggles_2005 thumbnail

πŸ˜† That's a classic. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Listen to Aake Seedhi Lagi from the same movie....GENIUS πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ya that is Hilllarious too....Whats the name of the movie?

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: giggles_2005

Well maybe teh two are inversely proportional...performance and sur...and before AD says no I will add that we are keeping Kishore Kumar out of it as exceptions prove da rule πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

giggles made me giggleπŸ˜†

giggles_2005 thumbnail

Half Ticket....Kishoreda at his HILARIOUS best...he plays the role of a mentally retarded adult who wears a skirt and bends down on his knees to get a half ticket on a train after his dad throws him outta the house for playing pranks on people. Amazingly, KKda and Madhubala fall in love with each other the comeday gets sillier. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ya ya..i remember that one...πŸ˜†

giggles_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rage797

giggles made me giggleπŸ˜†

That was meant to be serious rage...πŸ˜† Still in office??