Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
THRICE, butter?! Luckyyyy!! i wish i could speak to him, he seems like a really nice person.... I want to meet him!

Hi, Samia! I miss panna too! he was also quite good..... but i miss Amey more.... 😭
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey sana ...

how ru ? how was ur exam

😳 i know that was the most adorable part of today😊😊

misty- everything runs in their family... pehla sweet phir evil πŸ˜‰ but i love this girl 😊😊😊

take care

u leaving so soon 😭
hey ammu ...

Me miss panna..😭 he sang my fav song.. hume aur jeenay ki ... and was voted out 😑uff saba will kill me now πŸ˜†

Lucky Di...😳

I am sure he is an awesome person.. loved his courage during the show .... just showed how strong of person he is

ammmu thumbnail
I miss panna too! he was good, and he took his voting out so well....... i wanted to cry too! 😭

Exactly! his courage, maturity, and bravery were excellent throughout the show, he really handled himself really well - That's what made me cry even more! 😭

Back on topic, yeah, I hope Mishty will do great thinks for Angad and for Kripa! she's such a sweet girl, i'm sure we all love her. her entry back in KYPH will definitely do something good!
sana.abraham thumbnail

😳

Originally posted by: princess1_43

hey sana ...

how ru ? how was ur exam

😳 i know that was the most adorable part of today😊😊

misty- everything runs in their family... pehla sweet phir evil πŸ˜‰ but i love this girl 😊😊😊

take care

u leaving so soon 😭

πŸ€—hi hun!....im okay thanks..how are you?..and i raped that exam😎....and hey tum bhi canada mein ho😊...hehehehe...well yeah i love mishty...no matter who says what about her...shes just addorable..hai na..i really like her....she never annoys me..ab tum bhi so jaow...what time is it where you are?..its almost 12:30 here😳..and i have class..and a photo session early morning 😭

me cried when panna and amey got out 😭both are awesome ppl ...

remarkable person ... 😳😳😳 dont worry di he is all urs πŸ˜‰

misty i doubt... she is bak for revenge... iam wondering wht she has in store for these twoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ammmu thumbnail
Hmmm..... good point, she might be back for revenge...... who knows what she'll do? Hmmm... who, Amey's all mine? or butter's? πŸ˜†
buttercup thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana.abraham

and buttterssssss...i loveee your siggy.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hei sana.. how r u ..thankoo buddy.. u look cute in ur siggyπŸ˜ƒ

Hey sana.. hmm ur a di for me too 😳

awesome πŸ‘

me from toronto .. its 12.30 for us too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i have a late class so iam free... i had been working all day.. this is my get away time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aww i hate early morning.. although my work starts at 7.30πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know how i get up so earlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Misty ..is just awesome..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† iam waiting to see wht she has in store for A-K..Revenge is planned out πŸ˜‰

take care

Gn.. sweet dreams

lots of luv
samia
Edited by princess1_43 - 18 years ago

Originally posted by: ammmu

Hmmm..... good point, she might be back for revenge...... who knows what she'll do? Hmmm... who, Amey's all mine? or butter's? πŸ˜†

butter di πŸ˜† u like amey too πŸ˜‰
Edited by princess1_43 - 18 years ago