Our KYPH territory - Our Club

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi All... 😊

I made this Club to talk abt our KYPH likes and dislikes everyday... from now on after the show everyday we all who are a team here can come to this thread and and post abt the episodes in this thread..!!.. i will try to limit my posts only into this thread and not bother abt other threads from now... 😊😊😊

Due to some reasons im not comfortable posting into some members  threads.. so will be talking abt KYPH here everyday..!!😊😊

This is more of a fan club..but abt everything we like to talk from the show.. instead of making a post for each thing..😊😊.. but due to some members not liking to see replies on there posts i did this...

So everyday.. i will post episode pics also into this.. we will chit chat abt show here daily...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Whoever wants to join can post in.. and make this our territory..!!😊😊😊..
and wen we stay inside this post.. we can ignore the wanted things tht goes in the forum at all times.. and we will able to enjoy to the fullest..😊😊😊..

here is link to attitude angad club..😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/233967
Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana.abraham thumbnail
😊 goood idea butter!!!..its confusing posting in 100 diff posts..but anyway..1 thing i liked about todays episode was iqbals dance number 😳 😳 😳 ..it was ADDORABLEEE!
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Iam in ...

gr8 idea..... we needed this club... hope someone puts its up as a sticky....

hum ko form to nhi bharna hoga na 😳

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rock this club 😊😊😊
buttercup thumbnail
link to attitude angad club..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/233967Edited by buttercup.tarun - 18 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana.abraham

😊 goood idea butter!!!..its confusing posting in 100 diff posts..but anyway..1 thing i liked about todays episode was iqbals dance number 😳 😳 😳 ..it was ADDORABLEEE!

yea he was choo cute.. as drunk πŸ˜†
sana.abraham thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

yea he was choo cute.. as drunk πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeah...then he seen kripa and suddenly his sense remigrated to him...ahh only IQ can pull off a drunk scene after drinking one glass of bhangπŸ‘

sana.abraham thumbnail
oh and another thing..i think mishti is doing a FAB job at playing the nice girl..she seems absolute genuine towards A-K...i cant wait till she starts pulling tricks out of her millionair bag soonπŸ‘ Edited by sana.abraham - 18 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
yeah mishty is awesome.. sana.. u r right πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
buttercup thumbnail
mu u sleepy? πŸ˜†

view some angad pics.. πŸ˜†
Butter and mu u like my angad siggy