Karunya is taking it lightly!!!

craZEEinlove thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Sorry to sayy but Karunya he thought that after Amey is out, he is surely gonna win.. so he just took everything lightly. Hes liike the RABBIT in the RAbbit and Turtle race!!!! He is really good singer... fast like rabbit.. but the turtles..a.k.a. Anuj and Sandeeep kept moving on and on..improvving... Karunya sang welll today, but it didnt look like he was giving his all.. and Anuj and Sandeep sorri to sayy but they wer better..cuz they wer I can tell giving their best. cuz rite now its top 3 and if Karunya takin everthing lightly.. saying "ohh now ii dont got no competition" then he iz nto the Indain Idol!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vcool thumbnail
hmmm... maybe , i think ur rite
craZEEinlove thumbnail
thanks!!! for agreeingg!!wit mee!!!! 😃 YAY
Sunitha.V thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

Sorry to sayy but Karunya he thought that after Amey is out, he is surely gonna win.. so he just took everything lightly. Hes liike the RABBIT in the RAbbit and Turtle race!!!! He is really good singer... fast like rabbit.. but the turtles..a.k.a. Anuj and Sandeeep kept moving on and on..improvving... Karunya sang welll today, but it didnt look like he was giving his all.. and Anuj and Sandeep sorri to sayy but they wer better..cuz they wer I can tell giving their best. cuz rite now its top 3 and if Karunya takin everthing lightly.. saying "ohh now ii dont got no competition" then he iz nto the Indain Idol!!!

Agree, this may not have been Karunya's best, but it was still better than Anuj and Sandeep's best performances...just my opinion.

kothra thumbnail
hi
today even i thought karunya didnt gave the 100% best
anuj n sandeep were quite good
huzi
malathi2100 thumbnail

Rexlover, I have seen your posts consistently... please try to be fair.

You are trying to bias people so they don't vote for Karunya. 

This forum is supposed to be for heathy discussions, you seem to be posting very biased, prejudiced messages.

I am graciously requesting you to think fairly in your mind about the contestants, their performances, their hardwork, how consistent they have been.

You cannot just say ill about someone just because you have a personal bias.

Please again be fair... Moderators... please give people a few chances... then if they still don't change we may have to take strict action.

Edited by malathi2100 - 18 years ago
mans thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReXLoVeR

I dont think so ...Karu is really good singer and I think he gonna be next Idol😊
craZEEinlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: malathi2100

Please ignore this message... I have seen your posts consistently... please try to be fair.

This forum is supposed to be for heathy discussions, you seem to be posting very biased, prejudiced messages.

I am graciously requesting you to think fairly in your mind about the contestants, their performances, their hardwork, how consistent they have been.

You cannot just say ill about someone just because you have a personal bias.

Please again be fair... Moderators... please give people a few chances... then if they still don't change we may have to take strict action.

noo seriously I am being fair!! Idont even like Anuj but I just complimented him. Karuyna hes a grreat singer.. Im just saying he thinks that hes gonna win noww cuz Amey is gone, and he thinks theres no competition.. soo he din give his 100% today.. and Anuj and Sandeep did and Im sayin they performed betterr tahn him. I am not at all being biased. Just sayin wat I feel thats all! 

fastlover21 thumbnail
Did Karunya say on TV that he is taking it lightly? 😆
vcool thumbnail
ur welcome, 😊 I am also a big fan of karunya and I really want him to win, but I really enjoyed anuj's and sandeep's performances more than karunyas.