bubblystar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

HI guys, dnt u feel that twinkle is trying to over act n be very smart when the camera is focussing on her. seems to b very irritating when she gives tos artificial jatkhas....n silly smiles.........i dnt understand y so many guys wanted to be her jodi.twinkle twinkle....... infact ujjaini, sanchali and joyeetha  are doing a better job than her. infact wen she entered into final 12, she was the only person to get yellow 4 times.but always luck played with her. this shows that janta is nt impressed by her singing. she gives more importance to dresses, looks n performance rather than singing

its juz my opinion guys, not to hurt any one. what do u people think so abou my opinion, juz wanted to knw

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teepsu thumbnail
Agree with you 100% and that was the reason she was out from Challenge 2005
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblystar

HI guys, dnt u feel that twinkle is trying to over act n be very smart when the camera is focussing on her. seems to b very irritating when she gives tos artificial jatkhas....n silly smiles.........i dnt understand y so many guys wanted to be her jodi.twinkle twinkle....... infact ujjaini, sanchali and joyeetha  are doing a better job than her. infact wen she entered into final 12, she was the only person to get yellow 4 times.but always luck played with her. this shows that janta is nt impressed by her singing. she gives more importance to dresses, looks n performance rather than singing

its juz my opinion guys, not to hurt any one. what do u people think so abou my opinion, juz wanted to knw

exactly good observation i agree , she got more attention then she expected😆 , made her do over act a bit , even her singing was not good in tht episode. by wearing short skirts and wearing colored lens she can't grab attention you see😆

ujaaini was way ahead👏 , ur talking abt sncali she is not good yaar🤢.

X-rebel thumbnail

I dont agree.

teenindia_usa thumbnail

have to see to say in sa re agree she was more a performer than singer nihria and himani rule👏

p/s she and sahrib maybe getting hitch join part thread to getdetails
teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanisha_m

yeah she is really annoying 🤢 🤢 she can do evrythin to get attention 🤢 dont know why my sharib wants to be in jodi with her 🤢 she cant sing 🤢

true
singsong06 thumbnail

Totally agree with u.....Luck has always favoured her although she is not much talented😡. And yep.....she is a very irritating character.......I neither like her nor her singing

shivvy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree!!
she shudnt even be in EMAET! i feel sorry for sharib tht he will be paired with her 🤢
Qwest thumbnail

Originally posted by: mucislove

I have not seen the episode as it will be shown this week in US. But I just got the same feeling when I saw her in the promos. And felt very sad since she is a good singer but is may be drifting away from good singing and more towards other things.

mucislove ji,

Will ypu please give us some example or reasoning to understand your thoughts and feelings little better.

Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CORRECT! SHE DOES OVERACT SOMETIMES. AND I CAN"T BELIVE THAT SHE IS VINIT'S GIRLFRIEND 😭 . HIW CAN VINIT LOVE HER?