Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Pakistan_Rulez

Exactly my point. πŸ˜›

yup. although you never know. it seemed at first like sharad changed overnight. i mean, ok, he was probably cheating on sneha b4 all this, all the signs were there...but he changed from speaking politely to a jaanwar with a horrible tapori language almost overnight...suppose it can happen...unlikely that its going to happen with prem, though...

ayessha thumbnail
heyy guysssss hii well can neonee plzz tell me wat prem was saying on popkorn yaar i can't see d video itzz not opening properlyy god knowss wats d prob! n yaaa congrats for completing 100 pages yeahh even more! n finallyy i can see yudi turning to prem veryy soon it can't get better than this!!! imm so haapppyy! 😳   πŸ˜³ yeahh bout d popkorn thing do see if u'll can help if not then itzzzz okhayy! choww πŸ˜›   πŸ˜‰
psawyer thumbnail
hey welcome to the topic...well in the popkorn video, prem was basically talking about the rape track and how he changed his look (i.e. the braided hair) to look more villainous and to suit the fact he was a suspect in the rape case. then he said that if it turned out that he WAS the rapist, he would be uncomfortable doing scenes that needed him to rape mukti (that was so sweet!). then he said that the audience really love his character even though he was introduced as evil, and that the audience doesn't like it when he is made to do bad things (so true, Manoj, we love it when you're good 😳) but he said that it was up to ekta as to what she wanted from the character. that was it really...i got the feeling that manoj too wanted to play a good character but that he was bound by the script...
ayessha thumbnail
ohh thnxxx a ton ur such a sweetheart!! thnx for ur help but wateva i think he's slowly changing ,i mean how long can ekta d...rrr.... ...a...gg (like u say!) this track yaar itzz been months noww! pheww i can't wait ne longer i hopee my prem changes for good! actually good or bad don't u thing that sexy can carry off he's character just too well! 😳   πŸ˜³   πŸ˜³ Edited by ayessha - 18 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
oh definitely. he's great, whatever he does but i'm really looking forward to him beating the crap out of sharad, and for that, he needs to turn good! πŸ˜†
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: psawyer

yup. although you never know. it seemed at first like sharad changed overnight. i mean, ok, he was probably cheating on sneha b4 all this, all the signs were there...but he changed from speaking politely to a jaanwar with a horrible tapori language almost overnight...suppose it can happen...unlikely that its going to happen with prem, though...

yaar exactly the charcter od sharad changed so wuickly he even talk different nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

oh definitely. he's great, whatever he does but i'm really looking forward to him beating the crap out of sharad, and for that, he needs to turn good! πŸ˜†

im looking forward to this as well
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayessha

heyy guysssss hii well can neonee plzz tell me wat prem was saying on popkorn yaar i can't see d video itzz not opening properlyy god knowss wats d prob! n yaaa congrats for completing 100 pages yeahh even more! n finallyy i can see yudi turning to prem veryy soon it can't get better than this!!! imm so haapppyy! 😳   πŸ˜³ yeahh bout d popkorn thing do see if u'll can help if not then itzzzz okhayy! choww πŸ˜›   πŸ˜‰

hey welcome i cant that popkorn thing it worked fine for meπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
.Prometheus. thumbnail
people i have tried to rip that danda scene but i cant seem to do it somefink abut is being .asf file or somefink if im able to ill post it at a later date

soz abut that
Saleha_20 thumbnail
Hey psawyer thx for the short update of Manoj's popkorn interview yeh it is strange that he was introduce as a evil but we like him