Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i know yaar-its gud 4 her dat she lft-but also she left wid a very heavy heart coz she won be happy withoud prem-but vat can u say-dats life!!!
angelaisha thumbnail
i kno i am worried about prem..i mean if we can't take debo rite here in the forum.😡.........how will prem tolerate her for 5 years??? 🤢 i mean in the same house, same bedroom 🤢 .........that's gonna be sooooo bad......and i hope mukti cumes quikly after the leap..i mean i don't want prena's track to go for long.........and i do want debo killed, murdered or anyhow dead.......even if I have to do it 😈 😆 Edited by angelaisha - 17 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar seriously the cant get married that would be so rong yaar uff todays episode didnt have prem i skipped through it yaar
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know! And what's worse, instead of Prem, they had monkey boy!! 🤢

I've taken to reading annu's wonderful updates again - won't be watching the show unless I know there's a good scene - KZK isn't even my priority anymore: now I watch Kahaani, Nimmo and Kyunki Saas regularly, and only watch KZK if its good. But the KZK forum is still my top priority, of course 😉
Funk'n Desi thumbnail
koOl vasu yaar!!kzk forum rox!! 😳 😳
yaar all im worried about is woh sharad ka bachaa is back!!!
Hailaa im just happy that our basanti is gone......for the moment!!!! 😉
i also wonder if there will be any dishum dishum(fighting) between prem and sharad...maybe knowing sharad might attack him after the speach prem gave to sharad and his father when they got put in jail(when we all thought that prem had turned bad again)!!!
i knew this nauranki bhi yeh guna khelay gi!!!
arghhhhhhhhh go mother india!!!!!!!!(debo, mother india has got an eye on you!!!!! 😆)
prem.....they didt show prem is yesterdays ep..lets see what happens today!!!! 😕 😕
and im also impressed with shraven...bachooo itne aache dialoug khaan se seeke...prob from manoj hehehehe 😆 😆 😳
arre yaar all ready missing basanti days!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer.L thumbnail
ven me yaar, missing basanti days!
dodyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

I know! And what's worse, instead of Prem, they had monkey boy!! 🤢

I've taken to reading annu's wonderful updates again - won't be watching the show unless I know there's a good scene - KZK isn't even my priority anymore: now I watch Kahaani, Nimmo and Kyunki Saas regularly, and only watch KZK if its good. But the KZK forum is still my top priority, of course 😉

Hi psawyer :

I used to read your update it was the most interesting upate

I realy miss that

and you are right kzk without PM scenes is sooo boring

Jennifer.L thumbnail
its damn bouring yaar-today's epi was so bourin prem's part mwas not ven for full 5 mins 😆
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
we find it more boring now witout mukti or prem scenes but just have to tolerate it till mukti cums back 😭
Jennifer.L thumbnail
i know yaar humlog ko sehna hi padenga