Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i think ur rite.....sweetazsugar 😭 .....dat was dat evil withch's plans 😑 😑 😑 ....i hope its not sucessful! πŸ˜•
asim+143 thumbnail
i extremely hate tht debo.... she'z so mean yuck
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i know yaar she ruined such a romantic and gud PM scene

HIS ARTICLE IS PUBLISHED IN OUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER TODAY.

Stars not happy with Kasautii...

Kasautii Zindagi Kay's generation leap has not gone down too well with the stars of the show. Except Shweta Tiwari who plays Prerna, Ronit Roy (Mr Bajaj), Manoj Bohra and Tina Parakh, most of the actors are not happy with the way their roles and characters have shaped up.

Sources say Cezanne Khan, who plays Anurag Basu, is also not happy with the way his track is going on right now.Recently, Kasautii... started to focus on the women empowerment issue giving lead protagonists Shweta Tiwari and Tina Parakh, as well as, Ronit Roy and Manoj Bohra, far more scenes and a better and more regular track than the others.

It is learnt from reliable sources that Cezanne is now looking for work outside Balaji, especially when the production house started to sideline him after his decision to opt out of Nimmo.... Clearly, Cezanne doesn't want to remain Anurag Basu all his life.

Urvashi Dholakia, who played Komolika in the soap before the leap, was to return to Kasautii, but that doesn't seem to be happening either. Right now, she is busy with Rishton Ki Dorr and sources say that the screen vamp's attitude seems to have undergone a change following her affair with music director Sandeep Chowta.

Moonmoon Banerjee, who plays Sampada, was looking forward to her track, which has not yet been shot despite being promised that her track would take an interesting turn with her marriage to Anurag Basu (Cezanne Khan). Confirming this, Moonmoon says, "For the past year, I did not have any track in the show. I only shot for two to three scenes everyday, just for the heck of being there. When my track was supposed to happen, the channel wanted Prem's track and so it got delayed. But as promised, I have started shooting for Kasautii... and I will marry Cezanne Khan, which will be aired next month." Actress Geetanjali Tikekar who played Aparna (Cezanne's wife) was to return to Kasautii... but that too doesn't seem to be happening. Now she is also on the lookout for work.

so finally he is getting married for the 4 time.let us hope atleast this marriage will be a successfull one.
Dola87 thumbnail
isnt not fair like after billions of yrs there was a PM scence and it had to be wrecked by that debo 😑
shes goin to get married to yudi-prem 😭 omg how is mukti goin to go through that 😭
btw today he was looking sooo hot..i luv the beard thing style he has..he looks so macho πŸ˜†
.Prometheus. thumbnail
toitally yaar that scene was so cute the ishhh debu shebu came and runied it yaar
ruby_renne thumbnail

Originally posted by: aastha1

yeh!!😑how dare they copy manoj's play..dunt dey have any sort of originality...poor manoj😭..n btw psawyer,u cud be right...maybe prem will help mukti against sharad...cos he's d only one in d family besides sharad who knows d truth..and he's d only one who can save her now.. his last chance to win back mukti's trust..hope he does it soon!!😊

Hi I am new to this page, and I happened to read this post.  First of all, I adore Prem, his character and Manoj, the person.  However, I feel that you guys did not read the article properly.  The original story of Boeing Boeing was written by someone else, not Manoj.  Also, with regards to Priyadarshan, he made the Malayalam version of the movie Boeing Boeing in 1985, which I have seen.  Priyadarshan, just changed the language and a few characters and made the Hindi version.  He did not copy Manoj's play.  And anyways, both of them, Manoj and Priyadarshan copied the story idea from the original creator.  So I don't think one should be blamed over the other.

Just my opinion.  Don't mean to hurt anybody.

.Prometheus. thumbnail
wow this is an old post that someone made neways weve gotten over it though
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i hate dat debo!!!!! 😑 .........prem better not marry her!!!!! 😑
sweetazsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we all hav to wait an see wot happens next but i guess wen prem n debo get married mukti will be cry alot