Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kesha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanx hard for wishing him on all of our behalves, u really r lucky to get to speak to him personally.
kesha thumbnail

welcome to the forum sonny

happy birthday!!! hope all of ur wishes come true and may u have a wonderful day today and for years to come

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome sonny , happy belated b'day...........
Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thx everybody.

And now that Nisha has posted the number on the forum you can all call him whenever u want.

I feel like a weight has lifted from my chest as I was not permitted to give the number out and was feeling bad about it........u being such a lovely bunch of people.

But God's ways are wonderful...so have a great time calling him.

And do keep us posted about yr conversations...we do like to hear everything about him.

chinti thumbnail

Hi every1

i spoke with rajeev........wished him belated happy birthday........he said he was going to come on the net soon......he couldn't talk for long cause he was in jodhpur.......hes really nice about his fans....

kesha thumbnail
god u guys r lucky. but i've decided not to call him, i don't know y but i feel weird calling someone who i haven't met. i know that he probably won't mind but i just feel like i might be inconveniancing him. Edited by kesha - 19 years ago
seemu thumbnail

Thanks for wishing him his birthday on our behalf.....and i very thankful to you...pls...pls give me his contact number pls......

Rach thumbnail
thanks....alot....
lucky u. hardy n chinti...
chinti thumbnail
i know.......i thought it was a prank first when the voicemail came on.......then i tried again and he actually picked up and spoke......
sajid thumbnail
ha u r a luck man u know his mobile number can u plz tell me
i want 2 talk to him
plz plz
plzplzplzplzplz zplllllllllll