jodi kamaal kee ! in PKP today

boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
for a while when i saw them together in PKP i felt they are real life coupl as well ....when karan was telling all about the holi spl shooting ..and neha was helping him put them all together ......... omg they looked awesome together ....... kavita 🀒  and karan 😳  ek doosre ke liye bane hi nahi hai ...aisa laga mujhe ...... kaash in karan's wedding plan for the next 10 yrs ....his jodi will change from kavita to neha ...... how wonderful that would be right ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bismazaman2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ur totally rite wen saw PKP i had the same thought in my mind πŸ˜ƒ
Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aik dum such...Dono bahut hi cute lug raahe thay... 😳 Tumhare mu main ghee shakur...Kaash Kavita se Neha uski hum safur bun jaya...Both will look perfect...Even Romanchak said ke both were looking made 4 each other!

In btwn is it confirmed that Kavita n Karan r going out? Im just trying 2 find reasons not 2 believe they r!

Teesha
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
as u say lets hope that karan and kavita are not seeing each other .....but yeh nawab bhi toh neha ke peeche pada hai ...ab usko kaun rokega πŸ˜•
Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: boomerang123

as u say lets hope that karan and kavita are not seeing each other .....but yeh nawab bhi toh neha ke peeche pada hai ...ab usko kaun rokega πŸ˜•

very true! we all r wanting karan 2 be with neha, lekin we arent thinking wat if shes really with nawab phir toh bechara karan...ho sukta hai he liked her lekin he thought she wasent interestedok im just getting weird thoughts nowπŸ˜†all i culd say right now is pray, pray n pray😳

Teesha

Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont kill me for this πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but i read a news that kavita 🀒 🀒 😑 was given a surprise birthday party by karan and later when 🀬 kavita was asked abt her valentine's day, she said that karan had made that day very special for her. i hope that karan realises his mistake & ditches her soon πŸ˜‰
Teesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti_saarrthi

dont kill me for this πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but i read a news that kavita 🀒 🀒 😑 was given a surprise birthday party by karan and later when 🀬 kavita was asked abt her valentine's day, she said that karan had made that day very special for her. i hope that karan realises his mistake & ditches her soon πŸ˜‰

yea...we too read abt...n dont ask uskey baad humare kya haal hua thaπŸ˜† we were out of control...πŸ˜† we all too r hoping he soon realizes hes worth sum1 far better😳

Teesha

Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very true. i dont know what he saw in that kavita 🀒
Innocent angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: boomerang123

for a while when i saw them together in PKP i felt they are real life coupl as well ....when karan was telling all about the holi spl shooting ..and neha was helping him put them all together ......... omg they looked awesome together ....... kavita 🀒  and karan 😳  ek doosre ke liye bane hi nahi hai ...aisa laga mujhe ...... kaash in karan's wedding plan for the next 10 yrs ....his jodi will change from kavita to neha ...... how wonderful that would be right ?

absolutely rite😊

Innocent angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev4aamna

Aik dum such...Dono bahut hi cute lug raahe thay... 😳 Tumhare mu main ghee shakur...Kaash Kavita se Neha uski hum safur bun jaya...Both will look perfect...Even Romanchak said ke both were looking made 4 each other!

In btwn is it confirmed that Kavita n Karan r going out? Im just trying 2 find reasons not 2 believe they r!

Teesha

haan yaar!!!!!!!!!!they were luking 2 gud aisa lagta hain jaise they r made 4 each other even romanchak accepted d fact tht they simply rockπŸ˜‰.thts sounds koollllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ i just hope tht karan n neha accept tht factπŸ˜†.

waise teesha mujhe nahin lagta ke karan can go wid a girl like kavita aur agar ja bhi raha hain he might be just flirting wid her,bcoz as far as i feel he is 1 of those guys who doesnt want 2 get married but wants flirtπŸ˜†(sorry shazy)