jodi kamaal kee ! in PKP today - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by lisha

u no wot....i always hear about her talking crazy about him...never heard karan saying anything nice bout her πŸ˜• ....so my conclusion is that she just follows him round everywhere..and she hopes thatthey get seen together!!! πŸ˜† so he must just let her tag round with him cuz he feels sorry 4 her!! πŸ˜†

u r rite ...... i guess she likes him and karan usko care bhi nahi karta ....but  neha is good for him 😳

Originally posted by boomerang123

u r rite ...... i guess she likes him and karan usko care bhi nahi karta ....but  neha is good for him 😳

πŸ˜†....she proabably begs karan to let her hang round with him....thast the only reasonable explanation for why they r seen together!!πŸ˜†

of course neha is perfect for him...but u neva no in time...they might realise it themselves!!πŸ˜‰

by the way..sana....I am TOTALLY LOVING ur new avatar!!!πŸ‘

them two look soooo sute in that pic.😳

Originally posted by lisha

u no wot....i always hear about her talking crazy about him...never heard karan saying anything nice bout her πŸ˜• ....so my conclusion is that she just follows him round everywhere..and she hopes thatthey get seen together!!! πŸ˜† so he must just let her tag round with him cuz he feels sorry 4 her!! πŸ˜†

Tumhare mu main ghee shakur! I just hope its her running after him n him running away 4rm herπŸ˜†

Teesha

Originally posted by ne_sha

Who is this Kavita? i mean is she Kavita Kaushik who stars in Kesar or someone else!! plz clarify!!!!!

If she is Kavita Kaushik then imust say that karan n kavita don't even make the 'C' of a couple 🀒 !

But then who r we to decide bout their lives πŸ˜•
just bcoz karan n neha luk gud together we can't expect them to marry πŸ˜† .

sometimes i think that karan n neha shudnt marry cuz if at all he flirts with gals then wats the guarantee he wont do the same with neha

yea thats her....in Kesar...I've never seen her actually act, but did read an article abt her character once, I thinkπŸ˜•

n abt them looking like a "C" of a couple, tell us sumthing newπŸ˜†Jabse we have cum across this news, aisa aik mohka nahee chortey jaha uski insult kur sukey...but being on the honest side, she really doesnt look gud with him....

As 4 Karan being a flirt, I never heard that b4I always thought he was the sweet boyπŸ˜› oh well...Yep we sure r no ones 2 decide 4 them, lekin we can give advice naπŸ˜‰

Teesha

Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

yea thats her....in Kesar...I've never seen her actually act, but did read an article abt her character once, I thinkπŸ˜•

n abt them looking like a "C" of a couple, tell us sumthing newπŸ˜†Jabse we have cum across this news, aisa aik mohka nahee chortey jaha uski insult kur sukey...but being on the honest side, she really doesnt look gud with him....

As 4 Karan being a flirt, I never heard that b4I always thought he was the sweet boyπŸ˜› oh well...Yep we sure r no ones 2 decide 4 them, lekin we can give advice naπŸ˜‰

Teesha

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ur soo right....as usual!!! every opportunity to insult that woman...i definatley take it up!!!πŸ˜†

and i think we giving really good advice to karan man!! i hope he does read our posts one day!!!πŸ˜ƒ

and yeah...actually where is this news from that he is a flirt???πŸ˜•

That would be so great--I mean, Karan & Neha together..Just like A-B, they have been childhood friends (real life) too. How great would it be for them to end up getting married? As LK said, it's so rare for married people to start off as childhood friends.. 😳

Originally posted by TiNa58

That would be so great--I mean, Karan & Neha together..Just like A-B, they have been childhood friends (real life) too. How great would it be for them to end up getting married? As LK said, it's so rare for married people to start off as childhood friends.. 😳

heyyy...thts really cool...πŸ˜ƒ i didnt know they were childhood frds in real life too...this wud b really cool if they become a couple in real life..coz being frds from the beginnin n thn gettin married..it wud b awesomee...πŸ˜† wish this wud b true...thx tina fer sharin this info...coz atleast i didnt have a clue tht they were real life childhood frds..πŸ‘

Yeah i had no idea they were childhood friends in real life too????was that in an article or somethin??
anyway...that is too cute..and even more reason why their real life romance shud spark like their reel life one πŸ˜‰ ..........i really wan that to happen anyway!! 😳

kavita🀬
nawab 🀒
neha πŸ‘πŸΌ
karan ❀️

that's all that i'm gonna say...coz everything has been said.

Edited by shazy - 18 years ago
jodi kamaal ki....dats wat i called da couple!!!
yep, neha n karan look nice together πŸ˜‰