shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

This is an inspirational love story.

He was a Youngman of 24. Though he was not rich, he had a successful pawn broker shop. His parents were long dead and his only sister was happily married. Recently he was contemplating marriage. He was in search for a perfect partner to share his life. On that particular day the business was slowly and he was writing accounts, thinking about the antics of his beautiful niece. Suddenly he heard a sweet voice call him: suniye

He lifted his head and was shell shocked. He felt like Jacob black with the full desire to imprint. The whole universe stood still. The sun, moon, the stars, the shop and even the buzzing mosquito did not bother him. All that mattered was the stunning, unique beauty before him. She had a crunchy and soft hair, expressive eyes and that smile. Ooff he was ready to commit seven murders to just get it. He had never seen someone who impressed him. He found out that she was the daughter of the new shopkeeper next door. And she had brought lunch for her father. She left him with a shy glance and blushing cheeks. His heart was fluttering and doing somersaults.

He decided that if he married it was only her. Soon it became a routine for them. She would bring her father lunch and he was always present near the door to catch a glimpse of that rocking beauty. She never failed him with those blushes and smile. Each time she smiled at him, he was in heaven. One day she came crying to him with a ring. Her father was sick and she needed money desperately. Can he pawn the ring and give her money? Instinctively he took the ring and instead of pawning it, he placed it on her middle finger, thus making her finally his only his.

To this day jithu Shah regretted his action which brought his worst night mare into his life''.urmila.

Hope you all like it. Please don't kill me.

Edited by shruthi2010 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣 urmi and a rocking beauty 🤣 oh please she was never ever one!!!!

Great OS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for writing!!!😃
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahh... thats why they say Love is Blind !!!🤣
shruthi2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

🤣 urmi and a rocking beauty 🤣 oh please she was never ever one!!!!

Great OS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for writing!!!😃

kristen she was rocking beauty for jithu, why else would he have married such a woman?
thanks for liking it.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
at the start of the OS I almost gave up ...but then saw the end & was like What !!!!
sujithra00 thumbnail
Ur os has made even jeetu so romantic:-)       ur os s one among de best thanks for posting it:-)
shruthi2010 thumbnail
thanks you all for liking it.
i has been my dream to write a romantic story on jithu and urmi. so finally penned it down.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
spectacular OS lol 👏
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 

That was amazing!!!!
Who knew Jhitu and Urmi had a love match!!!!

Thankyou for writing this, you made me laugh so much!!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shruti, I bet this is how she got him. She was born a kalakarian.🤣