IF-II2 Contest Round-7 Last date-5 april

aries_sakshi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello my entire Dear & near Friends!

Congratulations to each n every house who made up in TOP 3

👏    👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   

Results can be seen at https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/234486

Heartiest Congratulation to Winner of Round 6 Amey House.

👏    👏   👏   👏   👏   👏    👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏 

Special thanks and congratulations to Karunya House who was consistent in all rounds but as game rules says we have to say goodbye to one house so this time it's Karunya House.👏

Let's give a big round applause for each and every member who participated in the contest.

👏    👏   👏   👏   👏   👏    👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏 

So as we return to all our winners, Amey house, Antara House & Neha House, this won't be an easy task for you, now it will be like climbing mountain!😳

Till date, every one of you did a fantastic job, so now next round will be finals b/w two house. May the best house wins.👍🏼

Below are respective houses which are stepping towards round 7

Amey House - breathing_irony, cool_water, ILoveAmey, prap, sensation87, Siddh, srk_lover, Tani91

Antara House - Karish89, Sumesh, Chukkna, Sonyee & Shawn89, lovley_angel

Neha House - famegurukul_fan, Shakstar,letz_rock,ReXLoVeR, puja265

Judges

Anjali.Nair and lashforever

Host

aries.sakshi & living.doll

This time there will be option to choose on which theme you houses wanted to work on!

CONTEST 7

Part A

So in our IF-II2, we got our TOP 3. So in reality also our India got their top 3. So we will have somewhat similar contest this time.

This time respective house will be thrown on public to perform live in different cities and different places. Now, your work will to present whole show of your house contestant. One contestant one show, no other contestant will be part of that show. If Amey house is presenting show, then it should revolve around Amey, no need to describe or include any other contestant performance.

One important thing, in between the show, you need to describe one incident which happen between show and how contestant dealt with that situation. ( e.g. some one  came on stage in the mid of their performance, music went out, anything witty, suspense which could add some spice in story)

Below you can find things which need to be keeping in mind while describing the show.

1)     It will be like writing diary of your own. Think you are contestant and after show you are writing it.

2)     You have to choose songs, their costumes. You can post images also and lyrics but don't post too large images 200 x 200 will be fine.

3)     You have to choose the place where they will be performing. Not their own city. Venue should be defined, sponsors, everything should be well defined (Amey lives in Mumbai, so u can choose Delhi, kolkatta, Banglore, etc)

4)     Describe about the crowd and also contestant feeling when they faced live crowd for the first time. (You actually have to write what they felt, keep yourself in their shoe and write as if it's happening with you. Coz you are the one who is contestant and writing this stuff in a diary)

5)     You have to write one incident which happens during the show and how contestant dealt with it.

OR

PART B

This theme will be similar to theme A. Just the difference will be you have to present a stage show as a Dream Sequence and it could be with pictures and text mixed.

Below you can find things which need to be keeping in mind while describing the show.

1)     You have to think yourself as a contestant and dreaming about a stage show.

2)     You have to include one incident which could be nightmare, hilarious anything.

3)     You can present whole story in the form of Pictures and text or mixed.

4)     There is no restriction on the size of the image, but one thing should be kept in mind that images should not be very heavy.

5)     You can morph the contestant face on diff costumes, stage shows etc.

6)     You have to choose the place where they will be performing. Not their own city. Venue should be defined, sponsors, everything should be well defined (Amey lives in Mumbai, so u can choose Delhi, kolkatta, Banglore, etc)

7)     There is not much difference b/w the Part A and Part B.. as Part A requires much written work, and Par B is basically in the form of Images. Pictorial Stage show.

Guidelines:

1)     Do not use any kind of offensive language which could disqualify House from the contest.

2)     If any of you have any problems or query, kindly post it on thread, I will reply them soon.

3)     Kindly don't get hyper if I am not available for any personal reasons. Sooner or later I will answer all queries. If delay is from my end then you need not worry, it will be my responsibility.

4)     And finally work in as a team. It will be better if everyone keep their team problem within themselves, and sort out things coolly. No need to make it an announcement in public or PM any of us.

5)     Again I request everyone to take it as just a fun game. No need to go personal.

6)     Last Date of submission is 3rd April 2005

7)     Kindly post ur entries on 3rd April.

Few lines for all members, which I came across while reading some article;

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."

Best of luck

Thanks

Edited by aries_sakshi - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aries_sakshi thumbnail
its a request, kindly read all guidelines and information properly.
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sakshi 👏 it is a tough contest 😊
~NehaKakkarLuv~ thumbnail
For Neha house these r the members:famegurukul_fan,letz_rock,ReXLoVeR,Shakstar,puja265,
aries_sakshi thumbnail
yup Connie, this time its really tough... 😉 To bein top 3, means something!

Members of house contestants can take help frm their frnds also!
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thnaks Sakshi...can u pls clear second rule?

2)     You have to choose songs, their costumes. You can post images also and lyrics but don't post too large images 200 x 200 will be fine.

Do we need write new song for the conetstant?
costume images also shoudl be posted rt?

We can include some of other pics too in story rt?

aries_sakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumesh

Thnaks Sakshi...can u pls clear second rule?

2)     You have to choose songs, their costumes. You can post images also and lyrics but don't post too large images 200 x 200 will be fine.

your answers

no new songs for the contestant, movies, album songs wil do. 3 songs in all!

yes but again 200 x 200 should be taken. thi stime we r strict. few pixels here n there is acceptable. it should not exceed 200 x 200.

its all upto ur wish, but again don't post any large and heavy images. this will be a stage show n u have to act as a contestant n write a diary of ur first show experience.

aries_sakshi thumbnail
again n again i m saying, this time its not an easy contest, read, re-read the contest and guidelines.
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
only constume image restriction is 200*200 rt?

We just need to find dress ...If she is wearing saree we just show saree within 200*200 rt? no ornaments & all rt?

If u dont midn can u pls give as an example by posting one costume here?

I dont wanna create any mreo confusions liek last time...

Edited by sumesh - 18 years ago
aries_sakshi thumbnail

only constume image restriction is 200*200 rt?

We just need to find dress ...If she is wearing saree we just show saree within 200*200 rt? no ornaments & all rt?

If u dont midn can u pls give as an example by posting one costume here?

I dont wanna create any mreo confusions liek last time...

Ans!

costumes should not exceed 200 x 200... few pixels here n there is fine, we r not going to chk n measure each n every image. its just an view. n ornament, accesosries all upto houses.

my basic thing in telling all this stuff is tht, kindly don't use heavy and lare images.  n no marks is for any image.

marks will be given to overall presentation of the story.