Results of CONTEST 6!!!! Phew:))

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi friends!!!

Phew!!!! This time our contest result round was just like last week's Indian Idol show. Lashy & I went through so many emotions😳😳😳. We even staged a walk out on our own resultsπŸ˜†. While we were out we came up with this conclusion.

We have looked into all the matters raised here and we still stand by our judgement. Our judging is fair and all of you deserve explanation.

Results

All the entries were lovely and we had an amazing time trying to judge them... 😊

The three main elements of this round were

* The themed storyline.

** The poster

*** The slogan

Hence, the marks were divided as

6 for story

2 for slogan and

2 for poster.

RESULTS FOR ENTRIES

1. Antara House: 5.8 (story) + 1.7 (poster) + 1.8 (slogan) = 9.3

2. Neha House: 5.4 (story) + 1.6 (poster) + 1.5 (slogan)= 8.5

3. Amey House: 5.8 (story)+ 1.9 (poster) + 1.9 (slogan)= 9.6

4. Karunya House: 5.9 (story) + 2 (only poster) + 0 (no slogan)  = 7.9

Best Themed story goes to Karunya house πŸ‘

Best Poster goes to Karunya house πŸ‘

Best slogan goes to Amey house πŸ‘

The winner of the contest is Amey house

Now here is the explanation:

1. Karunya House's slogan question: While announcing the contest http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=226628 Sakshi had mentioned this And also design a winning poster of your house contestant with slogan by your own; it could be few lines of poem also as if you are doing campaigning for your house contestant.
Karunya house didn't have a slogan on the poster. Slogans are always on posters not in fan-fics. Also this poster was submitted for a previous contest too whereas all other posters were created for this one. Karunya house was best in fan-fic.πŸ‘

2. Antara House accusation about poster size: While announcing the contest http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=226628 Sakshi had mentioned this Size of the poster should be 400x700(donβ€šβ€žt make it too large; itβ€šβ€žs just an idea.)😳 and it should not animated at all....
It is clearly mentioned that it is just an idea so that members don't make huge posters. No where it is mentioned that you should ONLY have this size.

3.To Sumesh: Sending entries through PMs was your idea and we accepted it and posted all the entries when the due date was over. When the entries were posted Antara House poster size was also not according to the dimensions. You requested us on this thread to allow you to change the poster. Sakshi allowed it and then you started throwing allegations about poster size. Do you think it is fair?

4. To all members: We all are one family. These contests are fun and should be taken only in that spirit. Winning and losing is a part of game. Please no personal attacks on any member of this forum and that includes fan clubs.

Congratulations to Amey, Antara and Neha houseπŸ‘πŸ‘. Karunya house was really good but a little sluggishness resulted in their ouster.

Thanks,
Anjali & Lashy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
looooooooool anju walk out??? πŸ˜† ... yes ... we wanted to know how it felt to judge a contest in the farah's, sonu's and anu's shoes... πŸ˜†

coming back to reality.. it was a case of not reading each other's pms properly.. πŸ˜› 😳 so sorry for all this roller coaster judging...

we have received pms from members of all groups... Please friends, we have not come under the influence of any member's pms while judging this contest.
~NehaKakkarLuv~ thumbnail
Thanks so much...there is no more confusion
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
and yesssssss this is the final result.. I swear.. Anju swears... sakshoo swears... mumu swears and lakshmi swears!!!! πŸ˜›
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Anjali...I agree its not fair...

Karishma played in this case....we have fixed one picture already..the one I send nw....I just told her to make a thin border only & submit....I donno wht she did & posted something different with very less size...she si in holidays nw....Was very bc taht eh didnt even know wht work we are doing too....Since I trusted her ...

Abt poster size...anyoen having sense can understand that height should be given importance...Otherwise why 400*700...

she can mention 600* 600 or 600* 400...even when I confirmed thru PM seh told that its ok If we increase sizes but height should be given more importance.....

One more thing the earlier poster karish send also having height importance too....BTW though its looking short....We made a mistake by telling her to post as I was so much worried that she will post something else her own choice...She is not even showed the interest thsi time as she got exams...

Anyways I dont wanna argue with u...

but still am nto happy with poster marks...

AAPKI rai aapko salam !!!

I am stickign with my opinion !!!

congarts to other members ...

BTW dont try to deviate my topic in another way that I am telling thsi becoz our house didnt win....
Edited by sumesh - 18 years ago
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumesh

Sorry Anjali...I agree its not fair...

Karishma played in this case....we have fixed one picture already..the one I send nw....I just told her to make a thin border only & submit....I donno wht she did & posted something different with very less size...she si in holidays nw....Was very bc taht eh didnt even know wht work we are doing too....Since I trusted her ...

Abt poster size...anyoen having sense can understand that height should be given importance...Otherwise why 400*700...

she can mention 600* 600 or 600* 400...even when I confirmed thru PM seh told that its ok If we increase sizes but height should be given more importance.....

One more thing the earlier poster karish send also having height importance too....BTW though its looking short....We made a mistake by telling her to post as I was so much worried that she will post something else her own choice...She is not even showed the interest thsi time that she showed last time to AMEY house members & posted their entry...

Anyways I dont wanna argue with u...

but still am nto happy with poster marks...

AAPKI rai aapko salam !!!

I am stickign with my opinion !!!

congarts to other members ...

BTW dont try to deviate my topic in another way that I am telling thsi becoz our house didnt win....

Hi Sumesh,

We agreed for PM entries taking your suggestion last week.

Now whatever happens between members of your house should be between you guys. You don't need to give us the explanation about the discussion you and other members of the house had about contest and you shouldn't be posting that on the forum. That is unfair to Karishma.

If we have allowed you to change the slogan-poster after the due date then how can you still be accusing us? I don't think it is fair to us.

We know that it is natural for members to feel this way. So we respect all your views.

Thanks,
II-2 dev. team
sensation87 thumbnail

yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy πŸ˜†

Amey house is the winner again πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Congrats to all Amey fans πŸ‘

Thanks to all who contributed πŸ‘

Feel sry for karu fans.

Good luck to all houses for the next contest 😊

Edited by sensation87 - 18 years ago
natsm thumbnail
yipppppeee amey house wins again. congrats 2 all members n thks alot 2 all those who helped out. πŸ€— πŸ€—

congrats 2 neha n antara house 2. gud luck 4 the next round.
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!!!!!!!!

third time and we won!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ‘

congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

and good luck to all the house for next contest 😊

thanks to all the hosts, and all the judges...wow 3 times...gotta give a special one to the judges πŸ‘

amey house we rock!!! 😊
nibbler thumbnail
yup we are the winner for the 3rd time.....well done all and congratz........... πŸ‘