Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: IamKashish

Hi Guys Hope you would answer me soon about this Who is the Wife of Rajeev our Own sujal In this Form... πŸ˜‰

Hey Iamkashish, itz chocolate di...πŸ˜‰net-wife of Sujal is choco di😊

Ok, somebody plz continue

CuteAreej thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dola87

hey nice game..i cant beleive i missed this topic..anyways guess this person

she was away for abt 15 days last month...and she came back..but she was saying she's gonna quit this forum....
she is a fan of sujal and kashish.....actually she wants the charcters to reunite...it deont matter its gurry....
happy guessin πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It's Anusha (poppins)..😳!!

CuteAreej thumbnail

Originally posted by: tisshgna

ok my turn......dis member has gone 2 himalayas 😭 😭 😭 .......away on exam yatra 🀒

My twin sis Saara..πŸ˜‰!!

Ok, Il go now...
This person is a female.User name starts with S she writes the updates 4 KTH episodes
CuteAreej thumbnail
Easy peasy..Shrutibali.. 😳 !!
IamKashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: tahmina_1994

Hey Iamkashish, itz chocolate di...net-wife of Sujal is choco di😊

Ok, somebody plz continue

To my lovely sweet+nice+ friend = ALL MEMBER here in IF I love you All. The right and correct  Answer is Iamkashish Thats  ME is NO. 1  legal wife of Rajeev my own Sujal,My hearthrob,My love my life my everything.... and above all my sweet charming lovely HUBBY LOVE YOU !!! πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Thanks

CuteAreej thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..Ahem! Ahem!..We got Raj and Amna married here...didn't u get the invitation?? 😳
IamKashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..Ahem! Ahem!..We got Raj and Amna married here...didn't u get the invitation?? 😳

See I am married with him when nobody even knew him πŸ˜† Pls do not say this in FRONT OF MY RAJEEV he will get hurt  πŸ˜† ...Its last six years.....That the way aha aha i like it aha aha.....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Dola87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

yeh didnt u???????

Dola87 thumbnail
ok my turn again...i cant belive this wonderful person was not used yet.....
ok this person is the reason how we peeps get to watch KTH..ok i guess that gave it away πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰