Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Too bad ppl dont praise HR for his good work. I think he should go on creating independent music - I also think he should stop justifying him to every Tom, Dick and Harry.

Anyways, this is my opinion - but who cares about my opinion - πŸ˜‰ one might say because I have no clue as to what he is singing - but as I always say I love his music anyways - ha..ha.. I take pride in being HR's international Fan πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and love this place - thanks all..... πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

hey badi...😊

yes, i too wish he would stop justifying himself...he doesn't need to: his talent speaks for himself 😳

this is the best place πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 18 years ago
sweetdisha thumbnail

Hi teenindia_usa,whats up?im in a very off mood...I will never visit SRGMP again,u were right...i have requested the mods to close the topic n tahnks to Bhaskar, he did it.

Jemdidi do u really believe that Himeshji has reacted that way as written in that Mumbai mirror???πŸ˜•Then we have to accept it.But i dont think he has played with his fan's emmotions in such a pathetic way.Its fine if he has humor sence, but ........Just think about them who really beleived this and if they had contacted Himeshji n he had confirmed that what was written is fact........😳,the first time i saw the news kuchh sochne ne se pahele to mera jan chala gaya.

i dont think mera Jiju (Brother in law) is so bad.

badi thumbnail

Here's to Himesh Reshammiya

Please STOP justifying yourself to others - you are truly talented and you are good at what you are doing and that is why you are winning the awards. 

As you climb up the ladder to success many will try to pull your leg to drag you down.  The time to you take to look back and justify to other(who means nothing good for you) is a total waste of your own time. 

Keep moving forward - as long as you have a few people in your corner to support you, love you, give you a hand when you are in real trouble - the rest really does not matter. 

Dont forget your true fans here at IF - we all wish you much success.

πŸ‘

teenindia_usa thumbnail
That is why sweetdish I leave HR subjects alone or try to take the attention away otherwise it gets ugly there.

sweetdisha thumbnail
yes i have understand teenindia_usa.😳
teenindia_usa thumbnail
well U have lots of work since two sites U are heading here?
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Guys post new things thanks

talk to U later
sweetdisha thumbnail

Lets take a break,lets listen some of his wonderful creations

http://as01.cooltoad.com/music/download.php?id=233970

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

hey u'll out there ............jemdi,badi,angei ......

ya himeshji has a really good sense of humur ...........has any one seen da dis show on 'sab tv' " sab kuch ho sak tha hai" .......himeshji was really good in dis interview ........oh god he laughed, smiled & yes he sang .....

hey thanx jemdi........even i used to sit all nite look @ da CD cover ..........& now its even worse ....i stare @ da wall ......

& ya y his himeshji justifiying soooooo much ........i ( we) don't want his justifications..........right???