Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celina7 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey jem di y dont we go 2gether NOW??? wudnt dat b AWESUM???? can nebody come wit me? (june7th) since xamz n other stuff is over wit... 😕 dat'll b AWESUM.. we cud go 2 Mumbai n try 2 find our king himeshji n c him in person..get his autographz...stare @ him all day (lol..i kno i will...) n all da gud stuff..n ash can join..n angie shud come 2 since her xamz r over 2 (i think)..O badi hunni u shud totally come 2...
guyz im seriouz bout this...can ne1 go?
teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celina7

hey jem di y dont we go 2gether NOW??? wudnt dat b AWESUM???? can nebody come wit me? (june7th) since xamz n other stuff is over wit... 😕 dat'll b AWESUM.. we cud go 2 Mumbai n try 2 find our king himeshji n c him in person..get his autographz...stare @ him all day (lol..i kno i will...) n all da gud stuff..n ash can join..n angie shud come 2 since her xamz r over 2 (i think)..O badi hunni u shud totally come 2...

I havebeen to julander many tiimes since go to punjab alot, and ludhania, etc,,,,
badi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celina7

OMG----I wish - I wish-I wish I could join you Celina - YES, I will be staring at him toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  I have never been to India and I wish ( i mean really) that I could go to India.  I dont know may be I was born in India in another life because I am so interested in India. 

May be one day, some day, we could all go together - ah, wouldnt that be so................ cool.  I still think you may meet HR this time.  Who knows you never know - Have fun - lots of fun.

Celina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

I havebeen to julander many tiimes since go to punjab alot, and ludhania, etc,,,,

arre yaar angie hunni... hum log himeshji ko milne jayenge...jahan himeshji wahan hum....whether itz jalandhar or mumbai...lol😉

Celina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: badibanga

OMG----I wish - I wish-I wish I could join you Celina - YES, I will be staring at him toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  I have never been to India and I wish ( i mean really) that I could go to India.  I dont know may be I was born in India in another life because I am so interested in India. 

May be one day, some day, we could all go together - ah, wouldnt that be so................ cool.  I still think you may meet HR this time.  Who knows you never know - Have fun - lots of fun.

yea India is kool... i wish u cud come i wud tell u all about my jaan India...lol...i have a big family there..i'll show u all da placez n stuff...it'll b sooo xciting... i wud really luv 2...can u mayb try...we'll have lotz of fun..

n thanx so much 4 wishin me a fun n happy time...i will..lol..

jem di i still think u shud now instead of end of da yr...dat'll v soooo kool...

ash u can receive us all...

Celina7 thumbnail
o wait... himeshji might b out of India...4 da concert... O MAN!!!!!! 😭 but we might still have a chance who knoz... 😊
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Music Review: Phir Hera Pheri
by Tanushree Saha

The entire team of 'Hera Pheri' is back with its sequel 'Phir Hera Pheri' .Casting Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty, Paresh Rawal, Bipasha Basu, Rimi Sen, Johny Lever, Shakti Kapoor.

Though 'Hera Pheri' became a cult movie over the years, the situational music by Anu Malik wasn't exactly a chartbuster.

Music director Anu Malik, who has more often than not given the kind of music that a Nadiadwala film warrants! But with 'Phir Hera Pheri', numero-uno Himesh Reshammiya to come up with the film's music.

Also, when there is Reshammiya, lyricist Sameer is bound to be the one doing all the writing and same happens in case of this 'Hera Pheri'.

👏

our dear king won da battle again !!!!😳😳

👏

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

hey celina - awesome plans u've got , girl 👏

but unfortunatly i can't join U - my school starts frm june 5th 😭😭😭

but my hopes r high -coz i think himesh-ji is gonna cum to Bangalore 4 a concert on 3rd june wid vinit & his frnds.......😳

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail
Dia turns item girl

Namrata Shirodkar danced to the tunes of Tun Tunak Tun in Hera Pheri. And now, Dia Mirza's going to be shaking her booty in an item song in the sequel, Phir Hera Pheri. So what if the movie already has two sizzling beauties — Bipasha Basu and Rimmi Sen — Dia's only going to set the sizzle quotient higher. What's more, the film's actors Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty and Paresh Rawal are also part of this number, which is composed by Himesh Reshammiya. But as Neeraj Vora, director of the film says, "It's not just an item number that Dia's doing; she's also playing a very interesting character in the film. The song takes the movie ahead, it's the link between
Hera Pheri
and the sequel."

Source: Times of India news paper
HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

woohoooooo Himeshji on numero-uno position frm 20 weeks & 4 days !!!!!👏