Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

makaveli313 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Celina7

Lataji...35 or 70 shez a legend...she'll alwayz be 1 of da best...so...

think talent...not time...

ane yaar.. that is y .. when lataji was 35 she had released but hits but when 70, she had more hits... in the same way am has more hits than hr that;s all....try to undersatnd yaar..

T_fari thumbnail
'''''~~~~~''''HR IS THE BEST'''''~~~~~''''''' ''''''~~~~~Edited by T_fari - 18 years ago
ranig thumbnail
I like both for different songs. When it comes to plagiarizing, I believe they both do equally. Besides almost all composers have been inspired by the west and other muscic sources.

I would like to give indian composers a huge complement. They are severely talented and what they compose in yr is what western composers make in a life time of composing.

So, yeah, I like both for different songs. HR's music is new and popular currently. Anu Malik had is heyday. Now it's time he let new people have their chance as well.
tinad thumbnail
ANNU MALIK-DAUD KA CHAMCHA.
HIMESH-VINIT KA CHAMCHA.
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i like both of their music.๐Ÿ˜Š
and i think both of them have an origional voice and are good singers. ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by KunalK - 18 years ago
coolsaints11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranig

I like both for different songs. When it comes to plagiarizing, I believe they both do equally. Besides almost all composers have been inspired by the west and other muscic sources.

I would like to give indian composers a huge complement. They are severely talented and what they compose in yr is what western composers make in a life time of composing.

So, yeah, I like both for different songs. HR's music is new and popular currently. Anu Malik had is heyday. Now it's time he let new people have their chance as well.

I agree Indian Music directors are composing soo many songs in a year...so they have to get inspiration from somewhere๐Ÿ˜‰It is not humanely possible to create 100 original tunes every year...A popular music director with 20 movies has to come out with 100 songs in a year...You can expect few to be original but  not all..

mdroy thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsaints11

People have seen both HR and Anu Malik on
musical shows..Who you think is better HR or Anu Malik..asfaras

1.Originality of their composition is concerned...

2.Personality is concerned....

3.Singing ability is concerned..

4.any thing else which make one better than another...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1- -Both are hit and miss
2 -- don't know as am not friends with either
3 -- HR is better (not that this says much)
4 -- AM's has composed more gems and more classically based songs.
AM has the ability to bring out great performances out of singers; AM has
composed National Award winning songs (Border, Refugee); HR is
younger so not a fair comparison
sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

1.Originality of their composition is concerned...i like HR's compositions...

2.Personality is concerned....personality....๐Ÿ˜•i'd have to say Anu Malik's

3.Singing ability is concerned....seriously i'd have to say HR is a better singer

4.any thing else which make one better than another...๐Ÿ˜ƒum..i'd have to say HR's compositions are a bit more better than Anu Malik's....anuji has good composing ability but i think his seem like the rest where as HR's music is new and has a good beat to it...

Edited by sweety001 - 18 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsaints11

People have seen both HR and Anu Malik on musical shows..Who you think is better HR or Anu Malik..as far as

1.Originality of their composition is concerned...we'll be comparing apples to apples, though Anu has more experience in plagiarism than Himesh

2.Personality is concerned....both can be blunt (which is a good thing), but have traces of obnoxiousness in varying amounts.

3.Singing ability is concerned..After listening to Banaras, I can say Himesh is better (especially since he's no longer nasal).

4.any thing else which make one better than another...apples to apples. one apple is merely decaying now with age and too many worm holes.

aneesha_candy thumbnail
Basically i dun like both of them but if i have 2 choose between them i would definately choose anu malik bcoz anu iz better than himesh in abt every thing.