Results of CONTEST 6!!!! Phew:)) - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by Siddh

OMG Sumesh grow up man. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am so close to writting some more but its ok. Its not worth getting a warning for u or this contest. LOL. 😆 😆 😆

Siddh r u advicing me...? 😉😉

Earlier when I tried to advice u mods made warning to my post....

I said only my view in this contest thread not some other places like u said that u r forced to leave from this forum...

Anyways If tehre was not width specification we have done some other good posters..We really having problem with that example where height shoudl be given more importance than width..

look the difference between width & height that example tells ...400 - 700..Even a small kid can understand from taht example height shoudl be gien more consideration...

Its a contest & I have right to tell my view if rules violated...

Since we had a blame that we have resubmitted due to some issues...
am stopping this issue...

Anyways I am happy that atleast judges noticed my views & point & just becoz we resubmitted this view getting not consideration which was supposed to be....

Originally posted by sumesh

Siddh r u advicing me...? 😉😉

Earlier when I tried to advice u mods made warning to my post....

I said only my view in this contest thread not some other places like u said that u r forced to leave from this forum...

Anyways If tehre was not width specification we have done some other good posters..We really having problem with that example where height shoudl be given more importance than width..

look the difference between width & height that example tells ...400 - 700..Even a small kid can understand from taht example height shoudl be gien more consideration...

Its a contest & I have right to tell my view if rules violated...

Since we had a blame that we have resubmitted due to some issues...
am stopping this issue...

Anyways I am happy that atleast judges noticed my views & point & just becoz we resubmitted this view getting not consideration which was supposed to be....

hey yaar...

plzz dont get upset coz u can always join any other house like i did... i was in Meenal house till we got out last week and i think we shudn't complain if we get out but jus accept it... take Amey as an example

Thats all i wanna say

Shakil 😉

Edited by Shakstar - 18 years ago

lolll shakil....he's not out...he's from antara's house

and sumesh bhai...u said u pmed sakshi asking about the length and width...well u pmed her...we thut it was just a suggestion so we didnt bother to...and even if sakshi told u the length shud be more than the width...she didnt tell any of us

i guess it was the rest of the houses fault that we didnt pm her and ask her clearly wat she wanted  and also for not following the suggestion she gave us 😒

sorry about that 😳 letz just forget everything that happened and start off fresh now 🤗 will u for my sake???? 😳 

😒 sumesh bhai?

Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
oops!! 😛

yeh i think we shud all jus leave it as this now 😳
thanks megha atleast u understand my view....😳 😳

I gave this view is for future judgement...Eventhough they change poster marks too we wont be going to win & I knwo that...But Its for a precaution for future so that no more conflicts come with rules & judging....

I never asked for them to rejudge..I asked for a resonable reply...Becoz of Karu house they rejudged again & again...So dont be in confusion that I am the one Pmed or told Judges to rejudge this contest...Why shoudl I becoz eventhough they rejudge in poster where I ahd differnt opinion we are not gonna win too...Some thinks I said becoz I loose here..Why shodld I becoz we already made to TOP 3 nw...Also why shoudl I keep my mouth shut if somethign wrong happenes infront of me?

I will surely submit my next entry for ANTARA....

ANTARA ROCKS !!!! 👏 👏 👏

all the best Amey & Neha houses....

Special claps to Neha house who always supports judges decision....

Yesterday it was bad for em becoz no oen was in my fan club to support me & I feel alone...

nw am having fresh mind ... 😛 😛

so next time it will eb toucgh competetion for u guyz especially to judges..So be prepared OK ? 😉 😉 😉

So am waiting for contest 7....

Especially rules & regulations 😉 😉

Edited by sumesh - 18 years ago

👏

good job sumesh...im glad that old stuff is over with...thanks 😊

best of luck bhai!!!!! 👍🏼

and best of luck to neha house as well 👍🏼

ohhh....and amey house also needs luck...we win by luck 😆

ok i take that back....we work hard as well 👏 👏 👏 ....i just under-estimate ourselves 😆 😆 😆

sakshi ji....wen do u think u will be able to post contest 7? 😳

Thank god nw all confusions are over .....😳

Thansk Megha
Edited by sumesh - 18 years ago

🤗🤗😊

thanks guyz!

good luck to Amey and Antara house too!   😉
chill guys chill.. Sumesh, it was just a suggetsion. n frm now onwards, if anyone had any doubts, then ask on the specific thread.
Take this contest as game for fun. no one should take it soo seriously.

n frineds i'll b starting contest 7 soon. 😊