Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nibbler thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yup it will hurt us more when we see maey congratulating others for winning the title......... 😭

~Nikki thumbnail
i think they shud do another dus ke dus le gaye dil for II2 and make amey win and make anuj go back to himanchal, heck, another planet! 😑 Edited by ~Nikki - 18 years ago
sonaahana thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

how u kno deyre comin?!
i have unsubscribed sony already so it doesnt amtter 2 me 😭
uhh i miss amey so much 2day... 😭

i've kept it because indian idol means to much to me!

payal_usa19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Nikki

i think they shud do another dus ke dus le gaye dil for II2 and make amey win and make anuj go back to himanchal, heck, another planet! 😑

Totally agree

Joanna thumbnail
Final is not on 27-28.coz mini had told last week that one of them ill walk away as indian idol in 45 days.
Joanna thumbnail
Why was Amey being so humble ?? 😭   he should have accepted the rematch offer and should have proved that he is the best .if anuj got a second chance,amey definitely deserves one too..hope sony/freemantle does something about it.
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Mrs.P Gill~

yeh ...all of them r gona come back 2 perform ...all 12 😳

yehhhhhh ma dil will be performin😳

*Sweet.Sabz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMrs. Datex

aww dun worry henna ofcourse ravi will perform! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jkin! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mallu ...u smashed it ...just in time πŸ˜†

meghavi thumbnail
lolz yah, I dun really care who wins..I wanna see Panna!!! πŸ˜ƒ
craZEEinlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joanna

Why was Amey being so humble ?? 😭   he should have accepted the rematch offer and should have proved that he is the best .if anuj got a second chance,amey definitely deserves one too..hope sony/freemantle does something about it.

cuz he knows taht its not fair to the showw to change the format just for him and its not fair to the other contestants n he just wudnt feel riite if they had to do a rematch.. I donno bout u but after he rejected the rematch I just had soo much respect for himm cuz anyone else woulda agrreed to it but not him.. Hes just soo honest and loyal and matuure  I just luv that!