Now, it looks like a full-on forum. <3

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
With just 3.5 scenes of UV-Monu who are not even the official lead couple . With UV who has never been called the main lead. Yet , the forum seems to have come alive within a matter of days. 

Good going , fandom. 🥳

Lets see if ManVeer happen or not but with the looks of it and how things are going , shouldn't the tide turn in the favour of the fandom?

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you, my past ten recent topics that I have replied to are all from this forum! lol😃
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
most definitely agree! the tide should turn...

i was thinking that we could send our posts concerning the ManVeer dynamics to the Sony TV link which was provided once.. we all have such great views, expressed them well, and they come off as VERY persuasive too!

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes,We need to send our reviews to Sony TV! Maybe we can try our good luck at SBS,they might show it on TV
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So true... I hope the CVs do visit this forum or people keep on twitting them about what we want!!

ManVeer would look amazing together!
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

I agree with you, my past ten recent topics that I have replied to are all from this forum! lol😃

Mine too 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hmm. Maybe you all will get what you want. This, after all, is only the beginning. 😉
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There was a topic made on how the cvs are going to decide the lead after the responses from the audiences.Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
definitely ManVeer has to happen cv's dont have any other choice they have to unite uday manyata
Hudaak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

There was a topic made on how the cvs are going to decide the lead after the responses from the audiences.

Hey dats a gr8 idea 4 ny serial dat in da beginnin da producers should always keep 2 male actors if der is 1 female lead n should let da audience decide huse pair is more sizzlin n hawt!! which male actor is more in demand , accordin 2 dat dey should set da main lead male!!! 😊