-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys, you all may not know me, or do from ipkknd forum and sns forum. Anyway am ayesha, i have made vms and ffs on other forums. Now am trying my hand here on Jeevi. Hope u all like it:

~~~~~

I dont know the reason what has happened to me. Since she came to my life i think am going crazy. I feel my world has changed. I soon to be wedded and its all happening quick. Manvi cracks me up always, but jeevika is my beauty. 

He looked as if he was blushing.. He was wearing bright pink.  He entered the room and went to the washroom to wash his hands. He glanced at the mirror and saw his chest. His button was opened but he didnt mind. It was only a chest. He wanted to break the button so that Jeevika can stitch it back up, but she not here as they werent married yet. 

He saw Jeevika had blushed on engagement day . He didnt know what with her, and why she was like this. 

He knew he had fallen for he. He loved her. He had a chance to tell her before marriage.

It was only two days left for marriage. He called up dabbu and asked him to make jeevika to meet him beside the mountainside.  Dabbu told her to go to the nearest mountainside and someone wants to talk to her.

Jeevika started to panic as it was already 8pm at night. Beeji would kill her if she found out. 

Viren called her from the back. She blushed as a 5 year old, wondering what to do. 

Viren slowly started to pounce back and forth trying to speak out, but then something made him smirk.

He lifted jeevika chin up and told her the 3 magic words.

Jeevika was shocked. She went all red and hugged him. 

~~~

You all can imagine what happens next.. Thanks..  Do comment to let me know how it was.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start to the OS, do continue it soon👍🏼

Naila

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww...cute :)

Reya <3
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww <3 
Plz do continue!!!!
Edited by jenna_p - 12 years ago
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome , it was so simple yet so sweet.
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Ayesha! Nice proposal😳

Do continue dear!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks all for liking it