Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: maja

Congratlations Jaslove for becoming a MOW, hope you will enjoy sitting on this hot seat and have fun. I dont know much about you but now we have the oppurtunity to get to know you and I am looking forward to it.  thanks Maja, I will enjoy my self on the hot seat, don't worry you will know everything about me in this week๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Just some general questions to begin with:

1. Your favourite serial, TV character both hindi and English? HINDI: TD, KITUU, WOH REHNA WAALI MEHLO KI, CID, EK LADKI ANJAANI SI, JASSI JAISI KOI NAHI. DK & DISHA,๐Ÿ˜ณ Rani & Raj,๐Ÿ˜ณ Kituu.

English: General Hospital, Passion, Days Of Our Lives, SuperNatural, ER, Eve, Friends, Will & Grace.

2. Your favourite dresscode, colour, season, book, food and drink? dresscode prefer jeans/skirt & t-shirt. colour any color that matches on me, so all.๐Ÿ˜ƒ season i like spring not too cold & not to hot either its in between. book: to kill a mockingbird by harper lee. food: indian & chinese but indian mostly๐Ÿ˜ƒ. drink: coconut water
3. Are you from India if yes which part in India and have you been to India? I'm was born in Fiji Island, when i was little my parents migrated to the USA, I'm pretty white washed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
4. Have you been to many countries, which is your favourite one? Yes I have, been to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, & Fiji once ever since I came to USA.

Favorite place I would say New Zealand & Fiji its lovely, blows your mind away๐Ÿ˜ณ

5. The best scene in TD you like so far and who is your favourite male character in TD, is it DK, Satya or Ali?

there are lots of best scene, i would say, When dk was in jail he told disha he would love to get destroyed by her hands, then the scene when disha gets hit in the head by accident, dk was so nice in that part. dk confesses his love to disha first time "the famous bedroom scene"๐Ÿ˜ณ holi scene from last year between the 2 Ds. Male character always DK, DK, DK.๐Ÿ˜†

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah but dont forget he's ur jiju!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kajal741

yay!!!!! jaanu i am so glad you are MOV!!!!!!!!!! congratz๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ thanks Kajal Jaanu

so now time for my questions.

1) favorite hobby? watching tv & movie after movie, listening to music, driving, like collecting cartoon toys from dolls to any character there is of cartoons, stuff dogs anything that is cute looking๐Ÿ˜ณ

2) three fantasy wishes? 1. meeting SRK & Amitabh Bhachan, DK๐Ÿ˜† any three will do. 2. I become the Richest woman in the world, if that happens๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 3. find myself a really cool husband who understands me๐Ÿ˜†

3) best part of ur lyfe so far? so far I have made some really good friends on IF & from high school. My family is the best thing ever.๐Ÿ˜ณ

4) pet peeve? my little brother his so dam cute like a teddy bear๐Ÿ˜†. he tells me everything which he can't tell mom & dad like girl things๐Ÿ˜† always askes for my advice.

5) something you could talk abt forever? any thing, any topic you can think of๐Ÿ˜†. my brother's call me a chatter box once i start theres no stop to it,๐Ÿ˜‰ espeically if its on movies or television show or actors

Pachu.P thumbnail
JAANU!! CONGRATS YAAR!!

UR AFTER ME!! NOT BAD!!!! I GET A DOUBLE TREAT!! ME WAS LAST WEEK N NOW U!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Ok....?'s Time!!!

Be Serious(are we ever??)๐Ÿ˜†

1- Favorite Bollywood Couple?
2- Favorite Board Game?
3- Favorite Character(like Superman,Spiderman)??
4- Favorite Song?
5- Favorite Male Singer?
6- Favorite Female Singer?
7- Favorite Music Director of today?
8- Favorite All Time Movie?
9- Couple you would like to see on big screen?
10- Do you like Goldfish(the cracker, not the actual one!!๐Ÿ˜† )
11- Favorite Color?
12- Favorite Current Song?
13- Do you like Adnan Sami as an Singer or Music Director?
14- Do you like Sonu Nigam as an Judge, Singer, or Actor?
15- Coke or Pepsi?

I hope u like them!! I'll be back w/more!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: harsy

Congratulations Jaslove on becoming MOTW.... ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks harsyji๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1.who is ur favourite soprts personality? lets see I would Wasalei Sarevi his the captain of the Fiji Rugby team. Vijay Sing he plays golf, after all his a Fijian like me๐Ÿ˜ƒ  theres Sarena/Venus Williams others who's name i can't think of now๐Ÿ˜•
2.Which sport do u like to watch? Rugby, Soccer, Golf, Tennis. Olympics, thats where all the sport are you can think off๐Ÿ˜ƒ
3.Which sport do u love to play? Rugby, soccer, tennis, water polo, badmington, basketball.
4.Have u got any medals in sports in ur school? yes we do     If so in which sport? I got in water polo, tennis when I was in high school
5.Which sportman do u admire? Vijay Singh all the way๐Ÿ‘

Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsa4657

CONGRATS JASLOVE!!!

thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1) wats ur favorite color?  red, blue, pink, blank. I know you said color not colors but kya karo I like all the colors๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

2) wat are u planning to be? right now I'm doing PharmacyTechnician Degreee Course, thing to become a Pharmacist in the future, just thinking. also want to do business course to open a restaurant๐Ÿ˜ณ

3)whos ur favorite bollywood and hollywood actors and actresses? Amitabh, SRK, Maduri, Kajal, Abhishek. Harey Barrey, Nicole Kidman, Van Disel, Johnny Depp, Chakie Chan, Antonia Banderas, Catherine Zeta-Jones

4)other than td which shows do u watch? hum paanch,Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki, Kituu, Jassi Jaisi, Ek Ladki Anjaani Se, Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai, CID, Sarrkkar, sometimes Sindoor, Mamtaa, Saat Phere, Kasam Se, thats when I have nothing to do

Edited by Jaslove - 18 years ago
Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

JAANU!! CONGRATS YAAR!!

I know Jaanu, I had forgot it was friday to day, then I saw yuor MOW topic closed whrn I looked I saw my name I was freaked out, I could feel my heart jump๐Ÿ˜†

Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

my jaanu is the member of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!๐Ÿ‘

thanks Jaanu.

for those of you who don't know Guli is like a big sister to me, only by 1yr๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk*s_Jaanu_Guli

Yeah but dont forget he's ur jiju!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know Jaanu, thats the sad part๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† But its okay after all Sali is adi gharwali๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

JAANU!! CONGRATS YAAR!!

Ok....?'s Time!!!

Be Serious(are we ever??)๐Ÿ˜†  Never, we are never seriuos๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

1- Favorite Bollywood Couple? Shah Rukh & Kajol๐Ÿ˜ณ
2- Favorite Board Game? Checkers, Monopoly
3- Favorite Character(like Superman,Spiderman)?? Spiderman, Scooby Doo. i have all the scooby doo collection you can think of๐Ÿ˜‰
4- Favorite Song? there are lots, if I start i would never end๐Ÿ˜‰ anything with good beats, sound, dance, romantic, song.
5- Favorite Male Singer? Sonu,Shaan, Lucky Ali, Abhijeet Sawant, Abhishek too, A Band of Boys๐Ÿ˜ณ, Raghav
6- Favorite Female Singer? Lata, Asha, Alka,Alisha Chiney, Shreya, Sunidi.
7- Favorite Music Director of today? Shankar Eshaan, Loy & A.R Rehman
8- Favorite All Time Movie? Tera Ghar Ke Sham Ne, Padosan, Satte Pe Satta, Calti Ka Naam Gadri
9- Couple you would like to see on big screen? obviously  DK & DISHA
10- Do you like Goldfish(the cracker, not the actual one!!๐Ÿ˜† ) NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HATE THE TASTE NEVER REALLY LIKE IT AT ALL๐Ÿ˜†
11- Favorite Color? All of them, without them life is colorless๐Ÿ˜ƒ
12- Favorite Current Song? kajra re, right here right now, nain katari aakeya i hope i spelled it right sung by band of boys so catchy
13- Do you like Adnan Sami as an Singer or Music Director? Depents on what kind of song it is๐Ÿ˜‰ cause in some songs he sounds constipated,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but his a good music director.
14- Do you like Sonu Nigam as an Judge, Singer, or Actor? Singer, cause as a Judge I think he must be feeling jealous from inside๐Ÿ˜† acting lets just not even mention, music videos are fine, but movies are a no no๐Ÿ˜†
15- Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

that reminds me my cousin sang me this song it goes like this guys:

coka cola, double dippa, pechay se nik lay gola gola๐Ÿ˜†

I hope u like them!! I'll be back w/more!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ 

like them jaanu I loved it, can't wait for more๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Jaslove - 18 years ago