Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
or maybe (and here i am hanging on to the TINIEST thread of hope), he does like her but doesn't want sharad to know how much...IF (i keep saying if!) he is double-crossing sharad, which i hope...no, i DEMAND is the case
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
seriously i feel like killing sharad n prem had also gave me a shock i still cant believe he is supporting sharad 😑
sweta.sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

or maybe (and here i am hanging on to the TINIEST thread of hope), he does like her but doesn't want sharad to know how much...IF (i keep saying if!) he is double-crossing sharad, which i hope...no, i DEMAND is the case

i think you are right Vasu....😊

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I jus really hate that creep sharad. Mukti was right the guy has no shame whatsoever.
An his stupid mum was acting like mukti's got no class! Instead of focussing on class, the idiot shud have taught her son sum humanity!
The loser doesn't even desvere 2 be called an animal. Its insult 2 all animals if he was!
psawyer thumbnail
i know sharad was supposed to turn evil--i didn't know he was evil from the v. beginning. abhi to uski shaadi ko 6 mahine bhi nahin hue, aur abhise shura hogaya? 😑 😑 😑
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
rember today he hesitated when he said her lyks her if people dont believe watch th sharad prem convo again i think he was abut say somefink other than that not love but u no
Edited by MainEkHasina - 18 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
yep, and then when sharad said that bit about how she was easy, prem's eyes sort of showed anger, just for a second, and then the scene was abruptly cut.
WoHaXItZxAaKi thumbnail
ooooooo thx i didnt know tht! πŸ˜†
sweta.sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

yep, and then when sharad said that bit about how she was easy, prem's eyes sort of showed anger, just for a second, and then the scene was abruptly cut.

you are so right!! he did got angry, i think he cares abt her😳

suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yea prem definitely looked angry 4 abit. An in yesterdays episode when he was walking 2wards sharad he looked angry 2, an he only started smiling when sharad did.