Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mochaspice16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
did u guys see..mansi said..the F word..on fear factor..tday march 17th episode..(in the worms ting) i mean..if she cnt do it..y did she enter in the 1st place? seriously the english version is kinda mch better buh its gud fun to watch the indian version too=)!
mochaspice16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
did u guys see..mansi said..the F word..on fear factor..tday march 17th episode..(in the worms ting) i mean..if she cnt do it..y did she enter in the 1st place? seriously the english version is kinda mch better buh its gud fun to watch the indian version too=)!
blooper58 thumbnail
Yeah, its like 2 contestants called it Quits.. BUT atleast mansi tried, whereas the other girl was acting like a spoilt sport. I mean, what did they think fear factor was gonna be like when they agreed to participate? It's called "FEAR FACTOR", hence there will be stunts in which u'll have to overcome your fear. Also, they all lacked a competitive spirit, it was just "well i'm just here for the fun of it, and i dont really care if i win or not - and i dont need the money". The whole point of fear factor, is to out do your contestants, and just face your fear. Money's not the point (although it's great if u win it). The girls need to stop worrying about breaking a nail, and be more courageous 😛

I agree, that the stunts are easier than the US version, but I guess it caters well to the people of India, as they're already finding these stunts too difficult to even attempt. 😉
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankz 4 The Picz! 😊

Yashika
nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the pics!!
i remember watching that episode! 😊