for god sake shut the show

guru5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
why they are wasting potential actors for such a boring and pathetic show, shubhangi is a wonderful actress, shubhangi pls go and do some good shows yaar😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you know what...i exactly harbor the same thought but was afraid to come out with it...all d actors of this show are talented but i think there's hardly anyone to notice that...they should ax dis show...high time...sorry to anyone who's s fan...believe u me i used to be one but not anymore...
shumna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very sorry show with no potential for success!! they should axe the show ASAP!
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: guru5

why they are wasting potential actors for such a boring and pathetic show, shubhangi is a wonderful actress, shubhangi pls go and do some good shows yaar😭

i think first time guru said the right thing...from the day one i was telling this...SA  did a mistake by choosing this show...even now it is not too late...tell her to quit the show and do the show which is of her age...we love to see her in young bubbly and loving girl  with some young guy...😍

my personal advise is she should try with ekta again...πŸ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RoKafan4eva

you know what...i exactly harbor the same thought but was afraid to come out with it...all d actors of this show are talented but i think there's hardly anyone to notice that...they should ax dis show...high time...sorry to anyone who's s fan...believe u me i used to be one but not anymore...

yaar...i know how much you work hard to improve the CM of this forum...BUT THERE WAS NOUSE day by day ranking went down...this show is not even in the first pageof IF...
Gunjan. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

yaar...i know how much you work hard to improve the CM of this forum...BUT THERE WAS NOUSE day by day ranking went down...this show is not even in the first pageof IF...

I know di...u'r so right ,even i noticed it isn't there 
i want shubhangi to quit this show and as u said do some ekta show...ekta makes awesome love stories and i luv her lead couples too πŸ˜³...still waiting to see the RoKa magic <33
JatinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@guru, gunjan, shumna nd shumi
 i agree wid u guys! this show is getting boring day by day 🀒 thats why this forum is very inactive
i watch this show only for shubhangi! but i dont like her character in this show 🀒 she should leave this show and do a lead role in a new show πŸ˜ƒ all the actors in the show are very talented 😳 the creatives are wasting their talent 😑 they should axe the show...

Edited by JatinFan - 12 years ago
Gunjan. thumbnail
i won't say about others but i really want shubhangi to quit dis show ASAP...dis lady's wasting her talent !
pinky charm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree..shubhangi is superb actress what she is doning in this show?plzzz shubhangi we want to see u more so plz join some other serial...