makaveli313 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i have had to write this coz i feel ppl are bein too unreasonable and because i had to say it , representin twinkle fans...

guys i agree that yesterday she didn sing so well ... thou some of u mite disagree... but one cant criticize her just due to her perfomance yesterday.. and lookin at the big pic.. i think she has given gr8 performances annd that shows nothin but her musical talent...

i suspect she is just choosin the wrong songs and once she comes into pairs .... her partner would def explain to her her weaknesses ... etc...

n then we would have the old twinkle :)... so guys i would like to req that if some1 does not sing so well .... support them instead of bashin themm!!

i hope this makes sense... and yes twinkle yesterday mailed back and said ... from now she will try to sing to her full ability...!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saum_Bangalore thumbnail
Makaveli313, you are right. Its just the start... we are surely going to see lots of improvement as the show progresses...

Good luck to all the contesting couples (singing ones 😉 )
makaveli313 thumbnail
yes mate... that's the spirit... 😛
makaveli313 thumbnail
yep i agree..!!! btw how did she sing on 17th??
arun_8687 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jmn7

Twinkle sang well yesterday.Twinkle should not have participated in this contest.She should concentrate on singing in films.

Twinkle sang bad..Ujjaini was better
makaveli313 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

I have seen her sing...only sing in Campus Special which she won. She is classically trained and can really sing. She's quite HOT too ❤️

i c... i noe she looks damn hot... n i told that 10000 times...

makaveli313 thumbnail
i told that 2 her as welll
makaveli313 thumbnail
yes that's the point i am tryin to make...
makaveli313 thumbnail
n yeas.. once they get into jodis... they would prolly cover each others weaknesses.. 😊
kishorenair2 thumbnail
everyone talkin of perfomances here n there... dint u find a really gr8 perfomance y'day? and that was rajeev... no real comments over that as yet it seems... someone here told abt support a person to make him/her sing well... wat abt a guy who's performing well?? a person who sings from the heart...
any comments on this pls??

and also i dont know much about the person u r talkin of... wen i started watchin challenge 2005 the only girl in the scene was himani... and she was simply superb.. and regarding twinkle's perfomance, i dint feel anytrhin more than OK...