Posted: 18 years ago
yep.. that's y... but ppl are makin a mountain of a molehilll... and genuinely speakin she performed well on friday... and he performance on thurs was strictly ok... but ppl say that her performance on thurs ... sucked... which is not true ...
Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

Twinkle definately is classically trained and she does have great talent. i think she needs to just pick right songs which is her genre and go for it. She is beautiful and great performer too.

... but will she be good in duets?? I have serious doubts.
she will mate... it's just a matter of time
but guys... i dint get the answer to my question...
i saw 4 gals choosin a guy, and watchin his perfomance... hmm... nothin more...
i was talkin of the last perfomance of friday (rajeev).. dont u think dat was gr8.. argument expectd.. 😊
and people who think twinkle is the best, did u forget himani so soon?? and also there were better perfomances on thursday compared to her... i just wanna repeat, im talkin based on the thursday episode and hav'nt heard her seriously before..
yes but himani is not part of the show mate... we r talkin bout emaet... and yes himani and nihira are the best in srgmp ... but twinkle also deserves a place..
ok buddy.. i can understand u... also i know its not possible to rate a person based on one perfomance.. lets watch...
yes and if twinkle does not sing in sur ,,, thruout the competition .... GOD PROMISE.. I will nt mail her nor will i support her... that's a promise..
oh den...
u a big fan of her it seems... and u contact her personally?? dats fine... it wud b really nice if competetor gets support from ppl like u...
u keep in touch the rest of the contestents also?
umm no... if i do ... i'll die..
sorry buddy.. i dint get u.. cud u pls make it clear??