Views

Users

Frequent Posters

can_gal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜ƒ
bollywoodfan thumbnail
we should just lock them in a room together that way theyll be forced to talk πŸ˜†
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well said Munni Di

agreee with ya 999999999%πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ana1

how do you not make a fuss about it when your wife is preg wit someone elses child

aweeeee I'd love accept my wife & her babyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: living.doll

If i was at angad's place.. i would something more than him. way to angad.. Im really enjoying ur attitude.
we want our old attitude angad rather than a house husband who has nothing to do except.. wife ke peeche peeche.. πŸ˜ƒ

all the best angad!

Yeap, I so agree with u sweetheart, u r absolutely right!😳

namo thumbnail
hey munni di i agree wid each n evry wrd of urs angad reeli needs to grow up i mean i agree wid him on part of hiding childs truth but by behaving dis way he's jst creating a mess for himself n his luv he is hurting himself along wid his luv i guess he shud handle dis matter wida maturity 😳 😳 😳
gowri14 thumbnail
amazing angad has no problem that kripa is pregnant with prithvi's child, good angad πŸ‘ ; then why did angad overreact when he came to know that she hided that stuff. okye its natural, ut then y is angad not angry with dadi who insisted kripa not 2 say anything to angad?
mannnn....what a charecter does angad possess....elusive.
Maannnn....afterall she is your love....wife; who else can forgive her other than you?
kripa it was not right on ur part to hide that stuff from angad,itsnot dadi take decisions on u, hided everything......now what happened.....
gooooooooodddddddddddddd 😭
scorpion2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I AGREE WID U ALL I ALSO THINK DAT HE IS JUST OEVREACTING!! BUT HE IS NOT OEVREACTING AT KRIPA WT SHE HAS DONE BUT HE IS DOIN COZ OF HIS CARREER SOMEHOW HE IS FEELING BAD DAT KRIPA IS NOW SUPER* N IAM NOT GIVEN DAT IMPORTANCE πŸ˜• I THINK SO ITS LIKE DAT ONLY
nshkry thumbnail

Hi..
well its a good observation the way.. Angad treats Kripa on his whims and fancies..and in front of everyone else.. these are his own insecurties surfacing now... when kripa intends telling him sumthin.. he nevve lets her talk it out.. WELLL THE KINDA TREATMENT EKTA GIVES TO HIS CHARACTE.. ITS NOT SO MUCH LIKEABLE...... HE IS NO MORE LOVER-BOY BUT A MARRIED MAN ..now..and there is diff..
BUT BOTH OF THEM ARE ARTIST ... EXTRA SENSITIVE.. MORE VULNERABLE..

huving said that its also his male ego.. and he is Kripa's fisr baby another one is due ,,, in few monthsπŸ˜†

Edited by nshkry - 18 years ago
vivaviva thumbnail
but it is really cute to see angad behaving like that......reminds me of the old times.......i pity kripa though.
i want angad to be the bad boy now and kripa,the sweet and adorable girl sans crying.

Originally posted by: narayans3

Are u by any chance dinky herself.Just asked out of curiosity.

Why do I have to be Dinky, maybe u don't know me, i have my own identity with my own opinions.