ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
every time they try to talk krips career comes in the way which gets angad mad
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cutest_angel

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>lolzzzzzzzzz Neelu...this is an easy way isnt it! 😉😆

<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>but yes, dono ki galti hai, toh isiiliyeh dono hi bhogat rahe hai!

<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>- Dharti!

Yup both r suffering but atleast Kripa trying to bring herself near Angad nd what Angad doing still ignoring her.

Luv U
Muniza
Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Okay, i agree kripa should of told the truth to angad in the first place. But come on that was a mistake that she should not have done. Same with Angad he should of not made such a big fuss out of it. After all he has a pregnet wife. So he just put salt on the whole situation.

😆 hehe...i sound intelligent today 😳
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Prithvi's dear and that article is fake Dharti

WHAT???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!????????

oh Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

omg, its so not fair! i had believed in that article n let my hopes get up, n now...!! 😡  ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

thankoooooooooo Sangu di for telling me! 😭

- Dharti!

ana1 thumbnail
how do you not make a fuss about it when your wife is preg wit someone elses child
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: soni595

Nice post dii! Actually you know, right, I haven't been watching the show for a long time now, so have no clue as to what is going on, but from your post, I guess Kripa's baby turns out to be Prithvi's and Angad is upset about that? To tell you the truth, both are immature fools, if they were mature, they would be living happily, and Kripa wouldn't have married Prithvi, and neither would Angad have gone to jail...

Their ignorance of the reality, is what amazes me? Shouldn't they be concentrating on the baby? Where is all the trust vows they made? Why is Angad ignoring that Kripa and Prithvi were married, if he acknowledged this, he would be able to accept this child? And if I am right, he accepted Kripa, and made vows to her, knowing she had previous relations with Prithvi? Impulsive they are, and this leads them to common deception of their senses.

"it is said, that senses can deceive is this true?"

Does one's saying, found a truth of something? or does, the truth itself hold it's voice? Then why does Angad walk away from it?

It is also said, lying is like playing in the air, which we can never hold" their love is strong, and bonded with love, so why does Kripa's impulsive actions, bring no resolve?

I think these two need to go see a marriage counselor, seriously, they need to think before acting upon something, because every time they do so, they drift apart...Kripa hiding this truth, and Angad for letting his over raging anger take over him...Also, if this is the case, they should spend some time alone, to think through this alone, without people clustering around them, and ordering them, what they should or should not do! If their staying together right now hurts, seperation will pierce, and this piercing charge, will bring them arm in arm!

And it is also true, that love lays a path, in which a journey lays ahead, but you cannot pass over it, under estimating our own selves, this world, and people!

I don't know if what I said made sense, or if it's right, but that's what I think!

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni

Well said Soni
I can understand that both r wrong but atleast Kripa trying to solve the situation so Angad has to give her a chance. He Knows that y she hided, so go nd talk to her y giving other a chance to create misunderstanding.

Luv U
Muniza
bollywoodfan thumbnail
yeah seriously Angad is acting very immature and he very badly needs to grow up...otherwise his relationship with Kripa will forever end...why cant he become mature? 😡
ana1 thumbnail
he is mature and kripa really needs to forget about her singin for a little while or else angad will never come back
2sweet4sweets thumbnail
I agree with u 100000000%
Though I really dont watch the show anymore, of what i know is happenin, i think Angad needs to get a life!!!

Ok fine, Kripa is stupid, she lied, she "so called" betrayed, but that's because she truly loved and was afraid to lose!! What's wrong in that!!.

And anyway it was the great dadi who told her to do it and we all know that niether Angad nor Kripa have ever said NO to dadi!!

Conclusion: 1.Both are immature , totally in love fools
2.Angad needs to give kripa a chance.