Come here all MC members!

heart girl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello Everyone,

We have about 12 games at MC to enjoy..so why dont we try and make MC more addictive. We will be honouring the person who participates the most in each game.That doesnt have to be only one person.We can have different winners for different games. All the MC members will be voting every month and the winners will be honoured. The games eligible for this are:

Winners will be chosen depending on MC members votes.

Do suggest the titles to be given to the winners.Post the titles here. For Example- For Flirting Section.. the winner can be titled as "Music Corner-Flirt of the Month". Winner is chosen based on the his/her participation in the particular topic and in flirt section it is based on who flirts the best!πŸ˜‰

Note: Games which DONOT involve Music are not eligible for this.

Thanks

Heart Girl

Edited by heart girl - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navpun thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Mugambo Khush Hua......badi achhi soch hai tuhadi!

I am with you....lemme think of some titles and I'll get back to u.

Love ya
navpun thumbnail
For the English to Hindi Songs we can give the title...."MC-Interpreter Of Month".....what do u think???? 😊
navpun thumbnail
For the Word Game......how about " MC-Literati Of The Month "?????
heart girl thumbnail
Nice titles navpun..If we get so mant titles them we ll vote for one for each game okπŸ˜ƒ
heart girl thumbnail
Cmon guyz I m waiting for the titles 😊
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: navpun

For the English to Hindi Songs we can give the title...."MC-Interpreter Of Month".....what do u think???? 😊

Yaar mugambo to khush huya magar bakiyon ko kya hua??πŸ˜›

To evryone- If u think any game is missing which should be there.. jst inform me.. i ll add it😊

Reema_J thumbnail
I don't think there is any "active" game missing! Antakshari is not on the list, but I don't feel that should count anyways, it's not at all difficult!

Let me see if I can come up with any titles! πŸ˜ƒ
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reema_J

I don't think there is any "active" game missing! Antakshari is not on the list, but I don't feel that should count anyways, it's not at all difficult!

Let me see if I can come up with any titles! πŸ˜ƒ

yah thz wat i thought of..AntakshariπŸ€”...No!hahaπŸ˜†

Everyone plz suggest the titles coz we have to start voting last week of March. πŸ˜Š 

kuljit thumbnail
hey heart girl
great idea yaar
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
let me think abt titles πŸ˜‰